The name Loyola comes from the ancestral castle that was the family home where Saint Ignatius was born in 1491, the last of a large Basque family of Spain. Pursuing a worldly career in the service of the king, he was wounded in the defence of Pamplona and was taken prisoner. While convalescing, he was converted and turned from the service of an earthly ruler to that of his divine Master, Jesus Christ. He took to a life of prayer, penance and serious study and recorded his experiences in the book, `The Spiritual Exercises', which became the source and inspiration of all his followers. He gathered around him like-minded and motivated men like St. Francis Xavier, who came to India to found the Society of Jesus in 1540.
• The college being an Architecture college it is aesthetically designed with all the modern facilities for the comfort of the students.
• The college has a huge library with rich collection of books and periodicals. It has collection of more than 100000 books and has also subscribed more than 150 journals and magazines.
• The college also has computer lab with hi-tech computers and updated software for the students. It also provides high speed internet connectivity for uninterrupted projects under taken by students.
• The college provides separate hostels for boys and girls with all the co-curricular activities. The hostels are built in healthy environment for better development.
Loyola College Admissions
Loyola College Admission 2019-20:-
Loyola College Placements
It provides excellent placement opportunities to its students, as they are recruited by top multinational companies and renowned companies like
• Infosys Technologies Ltd
• Wipro Technologies
• TATA Consultancy Services Ltd
• Cognizant Technology solutions
• Asian Paints
• HDFC Bank
• Hawlett-Packard Global Investment Pvt. Ltd
• Southern Land Global Service
• Star Cement
• Goldman Sachs
• Patni Computers
• Bajaj Allainz
• Tablets India
Loyola College Campus Photos
Institute Location on Map