M. S. Engineering College is a Bangalore based Engineering College promoted by M. S. Educational Trust. The college offers quality education to students to achieve their goals of becoming much sought after professionals. Spread over an area of 25 acres, M. S. Engineering College is equipped with the best of infrastructure and has highly accomplished professionals who form part of the teaching and the administrative staff.
All Programmes offered by M. S. Engineering College are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), an apex body of the Government of India. The college is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. (VTU)., Karnataka.
The College is situated near Yelahanka, one of Bangalore City's fastest growing area and 10kms from the new International Airport at Devanahalli. Constructed in an area of 25 acres, the college provides the right ambience that is required for advanced education - close enough to the city but far from its bustle! The college provides comprehensive facilities that are spread across several capacious blocks, all provided with state-of-the-art equipments.
• The college campus is sprawled in more than 25 acres of lush green land with pollution free and peaceful environment.
• As the college is well connected to the city it becomes more convenient for the students and staff to get there easily.
• The college has well stocked library with almost all the books related to the technical field. It has collection of more than 17500 books and also has journals and periodicals.
• The classrooms are spread across 3 buildings. Each classroom is well lit and can accommodate more than 60 students. The College has well maintained canteen that offers nutritious food prepared in hygienic kitchens to the day time students as well as the hostel students.
• It encourages outdoor sports like basket ball, volley ball, hand ball and also the indoor games like table tennis, carrom, chess, etc.
• MSEC also has well established state-of-the-art Computer Centers which houses over 645 computer systems, connected over LAN with high speed internet connectivity.
• The College has separate hostel facilities for boys and girls and is equipped with all modern amenities like 24 hours security, safe drinking water, etc.
• It provides transport facility to the desired students as well as staff.
M S Engineering College Admissions
Eligibility for B.E: Candidates seeking admission to the first year of the four year B.E., degree should have passed the two years of pre-university examinations conducted by the Pre-University Board of Karnataka State or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Visvesvaraya Technological University and should have obtained not less than 45% marks in the optional subjects.
Eligibility for M.Tech: Admission to the Master of Technology (M.Tech.) course shall be open to all the candidates who have passed B.E., / B.Tech. Examinations (in relevant field) of VTU or any other University / Institution or any other examinations recognized as equivalent thereto.
How to apply: Admission to the institute is made in accordance with the prescribed rules of Government of Karnataka for all categories of candidates. Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) of Govt. of Karnataka administers under-graduate admission for the qualifying students.
All post-graduate admissions are made through one of the common entrance tests for M.Tech. (PGCET/GATE).
M S Engineering College Faculty
Dr. Sreerama Reddy G M
DESIGNATION - Principal & Professor
Qualification - BE, ME, PhD
Dr.Cyril Prasanna Raj P Venkateshappa
DESIGNATION - Professor & Dean (R & D), HOD
Qualification - BE,MTech,PHD, BE, M.Tech
Sunitha P H
DESIGNATION - Asst. Professor
Qualification - BE, M.Tech
M S Engineering College Placements
It provides the facility of a highly pro-active placement cell to guide and extends assistance and support to students for getting excellent placement in leading companies and industries.
• Tech Mahindra
• L&T Infotech
• SLK Software
M S Engineering College Campus Photos
M S Engineering College News
Institute Location on Map