M. S. Ramaiah School Of Advanced Studies (MSRSAS) is an autonomous Institute under the GEF Trust, Bangalore, which imparts postgraduate Engineering and Engineering Business Management courses, conducts research leading to Ph.D. all in collaboration with Coventry University, UK, also training programmes of its own and offers engineering consultancy.
Objectives of the School
* Industry Relevant Postgraduate Engineering and Management Education
* Research Programme Leading to PhD degree and conduct sponsored research
* Industry Relevant Training
* Continuing Professional Development Programme
* Industrial Consultancy and Product Development
The school provides all the basic facilities required by a student.
M S Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies (MSRSAS) Admissions
Eligibility for M.Sc [Engineering]:-
- A degree (4-year programme) in engineering or equivalent
- Masters degree in Science in relevant area
- A degree (3-year programme) in science with 1 or 2 years of industrial experience
- A Technical Diploma plus at least 3 years appropriate and relevant experience at a professional level.
M S Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies (MSRSAS) Placements
It has a dedicated placement cell. The main objective of the cell is to provide the placement assistance to all eligible students of various courses offered by the school.
M S Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies (MSRSAS) Campus Photos
Institute Location on Map