Maharashtra Institute of Technology Pune is located bit away from the city but is easily accessible from all the parts of the city. The massive gate of the institute attracts the students to take admission in this institute. Dr. L .K Kshirsagar is the principal of the institute and encourages all round development of the students. MIT Pune is the second preferred institute after IITs and NITs among the students. It was incepted in the year 1983 with a view to impart education in the field of engineering and technology. It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education. The management of the institute is so smooth that none of the students face any problem regarding their admission in the institute. It provides students a wide exposure in their particular field and develops them to get international placements.
NIRF Ranking 2017 -
Engineering - 94
• MIT Pune has the most beautiful campus among many other colleges located in Pune, Maharashtra. It has wonderfully designed campus.
• It provides all the facilities which a student expects from any top institute. It has library, computer lab, ground, hostel, and many more.
• It has separate hostels for both boys and girls with proper 24 hrs modern security systems. The hostels are housed with all the other facilities like pure drinking water, doctor visit, entertainment, etc.
• It provides a canteen which offers various types of cuisine and even snacks at affordable prices. The canteen authorities are very friendly to interact with.
• It also provides bank facilities to its students which inculcates the habit of savings among students. The campus also has an ATM.
• MIT offers medical facilities with well equipped dispensaries and also has a meditation centre for the mental health.
• It also encourages its students to participate in various sports activities like cricket, football, basketball, volleyball, badminton, table tennis, etc.
Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT) Admissions
Eligibility: 10+2 from any recognized university or equivalent with mathematics as one of the subjects.
Exam: MHT-CET or AIEEE
Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT) Faculty
Dr. Mandar M. Lele
Experience: Total More than 18 years of approved Teaching Experience including 6 years of research level at I.I.T. Bombay.
Qualification: M.E. (Mechanical), PhD Mech(IIT Bombay)
Dr. Sandip T. Chavan
Experience: 23 Years. (1 yr. Industry & 22 yrs. Teaching
Qualification: Ph.D.(Mechanical) M.E.(Mech.-Design Engg) M.E.(Process Mett.) M.B.A.
Experience: 17 years
Qualification: M.E. (Heatpower)
Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT) Placements
In this fast growing technological world MIT Pune trains and develops its students to face the cut throat competition in the corporate world. It places its students in various multinational
• Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd.
• Bajaj Alliance Ltd.
• CMC Ltd.
• Essar Group of Companies
• IBM India
• India bulls Finance Services
• Infosys Technologies Ltd.
• Kirloskar Group of Companies
• Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
• Godrej InfoTech Ltd.
• Tata Technologies Ltd.
• TVS Motors to name few.
Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT) Campus Photos
Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT) News
Institute Location on Map