The NC College of Engineering for Women is established during this year in Israna.. The lush green outlets provide a pollution-free environment, most congenial for higher education . The spacious four storey centrally air-conditioned academic block consists of well designed class/tutorial rooms, scientific and technical laboratories, workshops, engineering drawing hall, a modern library, computer labs, a communication lab and a music/gymnasium hall.
The classrooms are well ventilated and equipped with adequate furniture and other necessary facilities. The provision of audio visual systems in all classrooms facilitates the e-education methodology for teaching. Smart classrooms have been established for conducting tutorial classes in an interactive mode.
The second three storey building is housing a modern library, an internet library, a conference hall with 600(+) seating capacity and a Workshop. There is a separate provision for the girls hostel to accommodate around 50 students.
The entire campus is equipped with Wi-fi and internet facility of 2mbps bandwidth for useful academic interactions. The faculty is provided accommodation facility within the campus.
The college has a state-of-the-art library with 1446 titles and over five thousand volumes in relevant areas of science and technology and more are being added . It is supplemented with e-source library through Delnet where students can have an access to over one lac books on technical subjects available online. IEEE journals are also subscribed in relevant subjects of studies for consultation by teachers and students. Fifty-nine International and foreign journals and a number of periodicals are subscribed in the library.
The College has a focused approach to look unique amongst all growing institutes in the engineering field by adopting incomparable measures enabling it to be a model institute in the country.
- The only Engineering College for Women affiliated to Kurukshetra University
- e-based methods of Teaching, Seminars and Tutorials
- Continuous Examination and Evaluation System
- Training and Placement through Career guidance
- Training for TOFEL, GRE, and ILETS
- Guidance for Competitive Administrative Examinations
- German and French Language Classes
- Facilitation of Laptop usage by all students
- Centrally Air-conditioned Academic Blocks
- Close Proximity to National Capital Region
- Excellent Infrastructure and Modern Facilities
- A wi-fi Campus with Broadband Internet Facility
- Senior Faculty from IITs, NITs, DRDO and National Institutes/Universities
- College Bus Facility available for Day Scholars
- Smart Card Campus
- Knowledge dissemination on e-governance to impart soft skills.
- Excellence in dissemination of knowledge and value addition, leading to evolve an Engineers in totality