Beginning life in 1996, NIILM Centre for Management Studies (NILM- CMS) is scaling new heights and making rapid strides thanks to its highest standards of academic excellence . Today, NIILM ranks among the country's top business schools. It's flagship Post Graduate Diploma Program in Business Management (PGDM), approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and the Human Resources Development (HRD) Ministry, Government of India, is also recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to an MBA degree.
Over the years, the institution has consistently improved its teaching-learning and industry outreach processes. There are 25 core faculty members and most of them have over ten years of industry experience. .
NIILM's industry outreach and corporate relationship activities are bolstered by a strong network of over 800 alumni working across industries and organizations. There are several platforms and events through which CEO's, HR chiefs and other departmental heads come to the campus and address the students.
Admissions to all NIILM programs are extremely competitive. Apart from the CAT score, the final selection is done after evaluating applicants on eight parameters. NIILM-CMS is among those very few institutions offering Scholarships to students with impressive academic and extracurricular credentials.
The institution has one of the richest library systems in the National capital territory region with a large holdings of textbooks, reference books, journals, magazines, industrial reports, powerful databases and audio-visual aids. The computer lab houses over 120 Pentium IV machines with seamless Internet connectivity available 24 hours in wi-fi enabled campus . The institution has its own residential complex with modern facilities, including outdoor games, cyber cafe and reading rooms etc.
• The institute campus is quite unique as compared to the other campuses of top management institutes. It has a different designed campus which attracts the students and creates a suitable learning environment.
• It houses 12 air-conditioned classrooms with a seating capacity of 70 each. The classrooms are designed in a manner that makes students feel comfortable enough to actively participate during lecture sessions.
• It offers a tutorial hall students meet the teachers in groups clear their doubts or discuss various topics related to their syllabus. Other forms of teaching like interactive sessions, workshops, seminars, leadership exercises, management games, mock interviews, meetings and role-plays are organized in the seminar and conference room.
• The campus comprises a unique cafeteria especially designed for students to have their lunch comfortably in between their hectic schedule of regular classes.
• The institution has its own residential complex. Students mostly stay in the hostel, which has all the facilities, including outdoor games, television rooms, reading rooms and gymnasium.
NIILM Centre for Management Studies Admissions
Eligibility:- The candidate must have completed his three years bachelor degree from any recognized university with minimum of 50% marks. Those Candidates who are appearing the final year examination are also eligible for the process.
Admission Criteria:- For getting admission the candidate needs to appear for CMAT/ GMAT exam on which he will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of Marks he receives in CMAT/ GMAT exam. The final admission will be on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination, Interview or Group Discussion and strictly in the order of Merit.
NIILM Centre for Management Studies Faculty
Designation : Dean
Qualification - Ph.D. in Business Administration
Designation : Professor
Qualification - MIB, Ph.D from FMS.
Work Experience - 6 years.
Designation : Professor
Qualification - MBA, Adv Dip. Mktg. Mgmt.
Work Experience - 12 years.
Area of Interest - Sales and Distribution Management, Brand Management, Marketing Research and Retail Management.
NIILM Centre for Management Studies Placements
Companies are invited to the campus to conduct their recruitment process to select students for final placements. The recruiters are requested to indicate well in advance their selection procedure before coming to the campus in order to facilitate the process conveniently.
The students in the first year of their PGDM program have to undergo training with an organization for a period of 8 to 10 weeks i.e. from April to June. The summer internship is inculcated in the program to give the students a platform to apply the concepts learned in the classroom and to get equipped with practical knowledge with first hand experience.
NIILM Centre for Management Studies Campus Photos
NIILM Centre for Management Studies News
Institute Location on Map