National Institute of Technology (NIT) Surathkal is one of the best engineering colleges in India. The college was established in 1960 as a joint venture between Government of India and Government of Karnataka. The college was earlier known as Karnataka Regional Engineering College. In 2002, the college was accorded the status of Deemed University and was renamed as National Institute of Technology Surathkal.
NIRF Ranking 2017 -
Engineering - 22
Overall - 65
• NIT S has world class infrastructure to satisfy all the needs of its students coming from various parts of the nation.
• The campus of the institute is sprawled in more than 200 acres of land with greenery surrounded to it.
• The college has a separate library building with spacious reading area in the library. It has a huge collection of books and periodicals.
• NIT has great computer lab with latest computers and high speed internet connectivity. It also has an auditorium with comfortable sitting arrangement for the audience.
• The college also cheers its students for various extra-curricular activities for the all round development of its students.
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Surathkal Admissions
Admission details are posted on the official website of NIT Surathkal. One may logon to the official website in order to get all the information regarding admissions.
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Surathkal Faculty
Prof Swapan Bhattacharya
Designation : Director
Work Experience - 30 years
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Surathkal Placements
The institute places its students in various multinational companies where they find conducive environment to develop themselves in all aspects.
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Surathkal Campus Photos
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Surathkal News
Institute Location on Map