National School of Business is located in the heart city of Bangalore. The institute is situated in a calm and peaceful environment with its world class infrastructure where students can concentrate on their studies.The school is ranked:
• Rated A++ (The Pioneer Newspaper, October 30, 2012)
• Rated A+ (Business & Management Chronicle, Jan 2013)
• 4th best for return-on-investment in South India
• 5th best for highest salary in South India?
• 9th best in South India?
• Among Top -10 B-schools in South India (Business & Management Chronicle, Jan 2013)
• 14th best for return-on-investment in India
• 23rd best in India
The institute has world class infrastructure which gives complete comfort to its students. It provides various infrastructure facilities such as:-
Classrooms:- The classrooms are well-ventilated, spacious, air-conditioned and fitted with advanced audio visual equipment for presentation and have comfortable furniture.
Library:- A well-stocked library is housed in the learning block. It is regularly updated with latest books and journals on management.
Cafeteria:- A beautiful and spacious cafeteria is located right on top of the learning block. Opened from morning to evening, it provides hygienic and delicious food to the students.
• Located very close to the learning block.
• Separate facilities are provided for boys and girls.
• Rooms are spacious with necessary facilities.
• Nutritious and hygienic food is provided.
• Wi-fi enabled to provide 24x7 access to internet.
• Provided with round the clock security.
• Close to shopping malls, multiplexes and hospitals.
• Well connected to city by buses.
Close to multi cuisine restaurants, fast food joints and restaurants with regional specialties.
Indoor and Outdoor Sports facilities
National School of Business (NSB) Admissions
1. Aspirants should require a bachelor's degree from any recognized university, and the students who have appeared for the final year can also apply.
2. The institute accept all the management admission test scores to ensure that there is no discrimination of applicants based on the test they have taken and to ensure equal opportunity for all well qualified students to be in the program. An applicant who has not taken any one of these tests is required to take the National School of Business Test, which will be administered to the applicants on the day of personal interview.
3. After the test scores there will be a personal interview.
National School of Business (NSB) Faculty
Prof. M M Gupta
He is a renowned faculty in economics with over 35 years of academic experience. He has authored more than 10 books on Economics.
Dr. R V Jayathirtha
Holds BE (Elec.), MBA and PhD (Industrial Marketing) from Bangalore University. Heads “Bullseye Consulting Group”. Teaches Marketing, Operations Management, TQM and Six Sigma.
Prof. B S Prakash
Has 30 years of national and international marketing experience. He is a Gold Medalist in MSc Program of Bangalore University and an alumnus of IIM, Ahmedabad.
National School of Business (NSB) Placements
National School of Business (NSB) Campus Photos
Institute Location on Map