The Prahar School of Architecture train competent technocrats and aims to increase the student’s sensitivity through the emotional, spiritual and aesthetic dimensions and produce high caliber architects and design professionals with sound backup of functional and aesthetic practical environment.
The college offers five years B.Arch degree course. The school has been Recognized by Council of Architecture (COA) & affiliated to Anna University
• Being an architecture school it has well designed infrastructure. It has very clean campus which creates conducive environment for learning.
• It has a fairly stocked library with enough collection of architectural books and magazines. It has also subscribed various periodicals for the better knowledge in the chosen field.
• The computer labs offered by the institute are well equipped with latest machines and updated software with high speed internet connectivity.
• Prahar School of Architecture provides accommodation facilities to the outstation students with all modern facilities like well furnished rooms on sharing and individual basis, mineral water, etc.
• It has well ventilated laboratories with enough equipment for practical. The institute has pool of highly educated faculty with vast knowledge about the subject.
Prahar School of Architecture Admissions
Eligibility: 10+2 in any discipline from any recognized university with minimum 50% marks in 12th.
Application Procedure: The interested students can get the form from the campus office by paying Rs. 600/- by cash or by demand draft. The dully filled application forms are to be submitted at the same place.
Prahar School of Architecture Placements
All the information regarding placement of the students is available on the official website of the institute.
Prahar School of Architecture Campus Photos
Institute Location on Map