Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, Kanpur

Type: Government

Affiliated To : Gautam Buddha Technical University

Established In :

Email: info@psit.ac.in

Website : www.psit.com

User Ratings

(4 out of 5 based on 4 Ratings)

Address: Location : 544-555, NH-2 Kalpi Road, Bhauti Kanpur, U.P. Phone:- 91-512-2696248, 49 Fax:- 91-512-2696244  

College Facilities :

  • Computer Lab
    Computer Lab
  • Library
    Library
  • Cafeteria
    Cafeteria
  • Auditorium
    Auditorium
  • Hostel
    Hostel
  • Laboratory
    Laboratory
  • Sports
    Sports

Description

Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology is approved by AICTE, and is affiliated to the Gautam Buddha Technical University (GBTU), Lucknow.

The Institute has Wi-Fi Campus, well stocked library, Labs and workshops of psit are furnished with basic, latest and modern equipments, separate hostel for boys & girls.

Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology offers B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering,Information Technology, Electrnics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering and MBA and MCA Courses.
 

  • B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering

    Duration:- 4 years

    Eligibility:- Pass 10 + 2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics

    Admission Criteria:-

    Admission through SEE - GBTU 2011 Counseling: Candidates are advised to always mention the Institute Code in the admission form during counseling. The Institute Code of Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, Kanpur is 164. 85% seats are alloted through SEE - GBTU 2011 counseling and remaining 15% seats are filled through management.

    Admission through management seats: 1st preference to GBTU - SEE rank holders and 2nd preference to AIEEE rank holders and third preference to the candidates who have secured 60% marks in 10+2 Examination on merit basis only and followed by subjects (PCM / PCB) and personal interview.

    Admission in B.Tech IInd Year : Minimum qualification B.Sc. (PCM) / Diploma in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. Admission in B.Pharm IInd Year : Minimum qualification Diplome in Pharmacy with minimum 60% marks.
     

  • B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering

    Duration:- 4 years

    Eligibility:- Pass 10 + 2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics

    Admission Criteria:-

    Admission through SEE - GBTU 2011 Counseling: Candidates are advised to always mention the Institute Code in the admission form during counseling. The Institute Code of Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, Kanpur is 164. 85% seats are alloted through SEE - GBTU 2011 counseling and remaining 15% seats are filled through management.

    Admission through management seats: 1st preference to GBTU - SEE rank holders and 2nd preference to AIEEE rank holders and third preference to the candidates who have secured 60% marks in 10+2 Examination on merit basis only and followed by subjects (PCM / PCB) and personal interview.

    Admission in B.Tech IInd Year : Minimum qualification B.Sc. (PCM) / Diploma in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. Admission in B.Pharm IInd Year : Minimum qualification Diplome in Pharmacy with minimum 60% marks.
     

  • B.Tech Electrnics & Communication Engineering

    Duration:- 4 years

    Eligibility:- Pass 10 + 2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics

    Admission Criteria:-

    Admission through SEE - GBTU 2011 Counseling: Candidates are advised to always mention the Institute Code in the admission form during counseling. The Institute Code of Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, Kanpur is 164. 85% seats are alloted through SEE - GBTU 2011 counseling and remaining 15% seats are filled through management.

    Admission through management seats: 1st preference to GBTU - SEE rank holders and 2nd preference to AIEEE rank holders and third preference to the candidates who have secured 60% marks in 10+2 Examination on merit basis only and followed by subjects (PCM / PCB) and personal interview.

    Admission in B.Tech IInd Year : Minimum qualification B.Sc. (PCM) / Diploma in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. Admission in B.Pharm IInd Year : Minimum qualification Diplome in Pharmacy with minimum 60% marks.
     

  • B.Tech Information Technology

    Duration:- 4 years

    Eligibility:- Pass 10 + 2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics

    Admission Criteria:-

    Admission through SEE - GBTU 2011 Counseling: Candidates are advised to always mention the Institute Code in the admission form during counseling. The Institute Code of Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, Kanpur is 164. 85% seats are alloted through SEE - GBTU 2011 counseling and remaining 15% seats are filled through management.

    Admission through management seats: 1st preference to GBTU - SEE rank holders and 2nd preference to AIEEE rank holders and third preference to the candidates who have secured 60% marks in 10+2 Examination on merit basis only and followed by subjects (PCM / PCB) and personal interview.

    Admission in B.Tech IInd Year : Minimum qualification B.Sc. (PCM) / Diploma in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. Admission in B.Pharm IInd Year : Minimum qualification Diplome in Pharmacy with minimum 60% marks.
     

  • B.Tech Mechanical Engineering

    Duration:- 4 years

    Eligibility:- Pass 10 + 2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics

    Admission Criteria:-

    Admission through SEE - GBTU 2011 Counseling: Candidates are advised to always mention the Institute Code in the admission form during counseling. The Institute Code of Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, Kanpur is 164. 85% seats are alloted through SEE - GBTU 2011 counseling and remaining 15% seats are filled through management.

    Admission through management seats: 1st preference to GBTU - SEE rank holders and 2nd preference to AIEEE rank holders and third preference to the candidates who have secured 60% marks in 10+2 Examination on merit basis only and followed by subjects (PCM / PCB) and personal interview.

    Admission in B.Tech IInd Year : Minimum qualification B.Sc. (PCM) / Diploma in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. Admission in B.Pharm IInd Year : Minimum qualification Diplome in Pharmacy with minimum 60% marks.
     

  • MBA

    Duration:- 2 years

    Eligibility:- Graduation in any disciplines

    Admission Criteria:- Admission through UPSEE score followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
     

Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology Admissions

Data Not available. Coming Soon.

Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology Placements

Data Not available. Coming Soon.

Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology Campus Photos

Click to See more Comments

Post Your Reviews / Comments / Queries

  •  

  • Can't see? Refresh!
  • (Max 600 Characters allowed)

Institute Location on Map


Disclaimer : The Information about this College & its Courses has been taken from the College website & was last updated on 26th November 2014. Students are advised to visit the official website for the latest information. If you are the administrator of this College & need to update the information, Please write in to us at contact@infinitecourses.com



Institute Location on Map