The Pravara Rural College of Architecture, Loni was established in 1996. The colleges is Affiliated to University of Pune, Approved by Council of Architecture New Delhi & A.I.C.T.E.
• The college has well laid infrastructure as per AICTE norms. It has aesthetically designed classrooms, library, computer lab, canteen, etc.
• The library of the institute is well stocked with adequate number of books and subscribed journals. It enables its students to know deeply the field of architecture.
• It also has a computer centre with high speed internet connectivity. The computers are loaded with all the required software and programmes.
• The canteen of the institute provides healthy and hygienic food for the students at affordable prices.
• It also has a multipurpose hall and separate hostel for both boys and girls with all the modern amenities within it.
Pravara Rural College of Architecture, Loni Admissions
The students interested to seek admission in this institute have to pass 10+2 from any recognized university with at least 50% marks in 12th grade. The candidate must also have cleared entrance exam (NATA).
Pravara Rural College of Architecture, Loni Faculty
Designation - Principal
Pravara Rural College of Architecture, Loni Placements
Pravara Rural College places its students in various multinational companies with good designations and fair pay packages.
Pravara Rural College of Architecture, Loni Campus Photos
Institute Location on Map