The Priyadarshini Institute of Architecture & Design Studies was established in 1994. The Institute is affiliated to Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur.
• The institute has all the aspects of infrastructure which one expects from a top rated institute. It has very calm environment around which enables its students to learn in favorable environment.
• PIADS has well stocked library with books related to architecture, planning, landscape, interior design, etc. It has also subscribed journals related to the same field.
• It provides separate hostel facility for outstation students. The hostel rooms are furnished with all the necessary facilities.
• The institute has a fully air conditioned auditorium with a capacity of over 190 students at a time. Students conduct various cultural as well as academic activities in the auditorium.
• It has separate block for canteen where students find good time to spend with their buddies. The canteen offers very hygienic food at a reasonable price.
• It provides transport facilities to the desired students.
Priyadarshini Institute of Architecture & Design Studies Admissions
Eligibility: The candidate must have passed 10+2 level from any recognized university or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
The candidate completed diploma in any field can also apply the same.
Priyadarshini Institute of Architecture & Design Studies Faculty
Prof. P. Padgilwar
Designation - Principal
Priyadarshini Institute of Architecture & Design Studies Placements
This institute not only provides placements for the students but it also helps them in their career planning by providing life time placement in multinational and reputed company.
Priyadarshini Institute of Architecture & Design Studies Campus Photos
Institute Location on Map