Queen Mary's College has always been accredited with many a first. It was not only the first Government College for women but also the first Government College for Women to be granted autonomous status in 1987 and to be accredited with 4 stars by NAAC in 1999.It is the first Government Women's College to offer Ph.D programmes in Botany & Indian Music from 2006 onwards.
Today we can say with our founder Principal Miss Dorothy De La Hey,wrote in 1917, "Here we are a large community of various castes and creeds speaking various tongues. Let each member of the community preserve her own individuality and yet draw from her studies,from her games,from intercourses with her companions,a widening comprehension of the meaning and the value of life a deepening resolution to make her life one of usefulness,of service and of help".
• The college has great infrastructure which looks like ancient Indian sculpture. The students of the institute finds better environment to learn.
• The college has a library with vast collection of books and periodicals. It has a collection of about 95000 books along with journals in various fields.
• The computer lab of the institute is equipped with latest machines and updated software. It also provides high speed internet facility for the uninterrupted work undertaken by the students.
• It has a branch of Dena Bank in the campus which enables its students to save money and even pay the fees of the institute.
• The college has hostels with all the modern facilities within the campus. It also facilitates medical facilities to the students.
Queen Mary's College Admissions
Queen Marys College Admission 2017-18:-
Issue of Applications for all UG Courses starts, only after the announcement of +2 Results.
Queen Mary's College Placements
It provides the facility of a highly pro-active placement cell to guide and extends assistance and support to students for getting excellent placement in leading companies and industries like
• Tally and many more.
Queen Mary's College Campus Photos
Institute Location on Map