Sri Venkateswara College is one of the best college in Delhi which was established inthe year 1961 at New Delhi under the benign auspices of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams. Sri Venkateswara College couples sound academic achievement with an extensive, vibrant co-curricular programme that includes the fine arts, sports, and leadership training programmes. The college is affiliated to University of Delhi.
Today, the College has around 2500 students on its rolls, offers more than a score of different courses in the Humanities, Commerce and Science disciplines with 231 teaching and non-teaching staff. Apart from the formal academic courses, the college now offers 3 Vocational courses and several short-term add-on courses that serve as significant supplements to the academic profiles of the students.
• The college has a huge area of over 15 acres of land in New Delhi. It has all the modern aid of teaching with comfort and students convenience.
• The institute has a main library supported by 16 departmental libraries with a huge collection of books and other reading materials.
• The institute also has a computer lab with high speed internet connectivity for uninterrupted project work undertaken by the students.
• The college hostel is a home for the out station students. It has separate hostels for both boys and girls with all the required facilities within the campus.
• SVC has a great pool of faculties who interacts with the students and solves their doubts at any time.
Sri Venkateswara College Admissions
Sri Venkateswara College Admission 2019-20:-
Sri Venkateswara College Placements
The college trains its students to face the cut throat corporate competition by placing them in various reputed companies like
• Ernst & Young
• McKinsey & Company
• Axis Bank
• UBS Verity
• Oberoi Hotels & Resorts
Sri Venkateswara College Campus Photos
Institute Location on Map