St. Joseph's College of Business Administration (SJCBA) has been conducting One Year Evening Management Courses since 1968 .The two year post-graduate diploma course (PGDM) in Business Management (AICTE recognized) commenced in 1996.
Backed by a lofty Josephite tradition of 150 years and our own sterling brand equity based on excellence without boundaries and value-based education, we have been able to stand tall in the world of management studies.
In keeping with the traditions of the Society of Jesus which runs Educational Institutions all over the world and in keeping with the spirit and the needs of the times in which we live, the College aims at the integral formation of its students helping them to become men and women of substance. Concretely this means:
• Striving for excellence in learning, creative and practical thinking and co-operative leadership
• Personalizing genuine ethical values
• Becoming aware of the prevailing socio-economic conditions and committing oneself to the development of India.
St. Josephs College of Business Administration (SJCBA) Admissions
Eligibility:- Graduates in any discipline from a recognized University with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
• All India Test - MAT (September, December & February ) or XAT
• A minimum MAT score of 550
• A minimum XAT score of 50 percentile
• The institute also accept CAT, ATMA and CMAT scores
Application form is to be downloaded from the official website or can also be purchased from the college office. Applicants will be shortlisted based on consistent academic performance, Entrance Test score and work experience. The First round of shortlisted applicants will be called for the Written Skills Assessment and Personal Interview on 9th and 10th February 2013 in the college premises in Bangalore and the list is available on the official website.
St. Josephs College of Business Administration (SJCBA) Placements
Both on-campus and off-campus placement is offered.
St. Josephs College of Business Administration (SJCBA) Campus Photos
Data Not available. Coming Soon.
Institute Location on Map