Swarnandhra College of Engineering & Technology was established in the year 2001 and it is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU). It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The institute offers some of the best facilities which are must required by a top level engineering institute. These facilities includes:-
• Classrooms that creates learning environment.
• Moot courts that helps in practicing the theory knowledge and gives a feel like real court.
• Conference hall which is fully air conditioned made for conducting guest lecture other activities which can accommodate 275 people.
• It also has one of the best libraries in the country having more than 15000 books and 100 national and International journals.
• Board Room
• Halls of Residence made separately for boys and girls.
• Gymnasium facilities
• Cultural and Sports Complex
• Health Care Centre
Swarnandhra College of Engineering & Technology Admissions
Entrance Test:- Admission in MBA and MCA programme is done through ICET exam.
MBA FEES For:-
Indian students open category:- Rs. 26, 700/-
Indian students SC/ST category:- Rs. 26, 700/-
NRI/ Foreigners:- Rs. 73,100/-
Swarnandhra College of Engineering & Technology Faculty
Dr. M. Muralidhara Rao
Swarnandhra College of Engineering & Technology Placements
The institute has a dedicated placement cell and it also has tie ups with some of the reputed firms of the country.
Swarnandhra College of Engineering & Technology Campus Photos
Institute Location on Map