Tamilnadu School of Architecture was sponsored by Tamilnadu Technical Education Foundation. The School approved by Council of Architecture, New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University.
• Tamilnadu School of Architecture is located in the lap of nature which creates very favorable environment for the students to learn and perform their best.
• It has state of the art infrastructure with modern facilities like digital library, air conditioned seminar hall, well ventilated classrooms, etc.
• It has a well stocked central library which is fully automated and air conditioned. It has very rich collection of books in the field of engineering and architecture.
• It also encourages its students to participate in various sports activities viz; indoor as well as outdoor games.
• It provides transport facility to the desired students and staff from various points of the city.
Tamilnadu School of Architecture Admissions
Eligibility: To seek admission to this institute the candidate must have passed 10+2 level with at least 50% marks from any recognized university. The candidate must also have valid score in the entrance exam.
Tamilnadu School of Architecture Faculty
Prof. D. Suresh Kumar
Designation - Director
Qualification - B.Arch, M.Plan
Tamilnadu School of Architecture Placements
All the information regarding placement is available on the official website of this institute.
Tamilnadu School of Architecture Campus Photos
Institute Location on Map