UPTU Faculty of Architecture was started in the year 1912 and later it was renamed in the year 1980 and it is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University and it is approved by All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE). The college provides good infrastructure facilities such as well stocked Library, Well equipped lab, Hostel accommodation. UPTU Faculty of Architecture has professionally trained and highly qualified faculty. The college provides guaranteed placements facilities to the students. UPTU Faculty of Architecture offered a five-year degree course in Architecture.