World Institute of Technology (WIT), Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR

Type: Government

Affiliated To : Maharashi Dayanand University (MDU)

Established In :

Email: info@wit.net.in

Website : www.wit.net.in

User Ratings

(2 out of 5 based on 1 Ratings)

Address: Location : World Institute of Technology (WIT) 8 km Milestone Sohna-Palwal Road(NH-71B) Sohna ,Gurgaon Haryana,INDIA Mob: 09254301347, 09992493821, 09254301347, 09812829027       TelFax : 0124-2013727, 2013753

College Facilities :

  • Computer Lab
    Computer Lab
  • Library
    Library
  • Cafeteria
    Cafeteria
  • Auditorium
    Auditorium
  • Hostel
    Hostel
  • Laboratory
    Laboratory
  • Sports
    Sports

Description

The institute is affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, which conducts technical course in four different branches of engineering. The college is approval of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and Department of Technical Education, (DTE) Haryana. World Institute of Technology aims to produce well-qualified engineers, who can cope with the ever-emerging trends. The college boasts of providing infrastructure that facilitate quality learning among the aspirants.
 

  • BTech (Computer Science & Engineering)

    Duration:- 4 years

    Eligibility:-

    The candidate should be a pass in 10+2 examination with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate (for management seat) in all the subjects from recognised education board/ University with Physics and mathematics as compulsury subjects along with one of the following subjects: Chemistary, Bio-Technology, Computer Science,  Biology

    Admission Criteria:- Admission for 75% seats shall be made through AIEEE and Admission for remaining 25% seats including 15% NRI seats shall be made at the Institute level on merit of AIEEE

    Seats:- 120

  • BTech (Electronics & Communications Engineering)

    Duration:- 4 years

    Eligibility:-

    The candidate should be a pass in 10+2 examination with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate (for management seat) in all the subjects from recognised education board/ University with Physics and mathematics as compulsury subjects along with one of the following subjects: Chemistary, Bio-Technology, Computer Science,  Biology

    Admission Criteria:- Admission for 75% seats shall be made through AIEEE and Admission for remaining 25% seats including 15% NRI seats shall be made at the Institute level on merit of AIEEE

    Seats:- 60

  • BTech (Information Technology)

    Duration:- 4 years

    Eligibility:-

    The candidate should be a pass in 10+2 examination with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate (for management seat) in all the subjects from recognised education board/ University with Physics and mathematics as compulsury subjects along with one of the following subjects: Chemistary, Bio-Technology, Computer Science,  Biology

    Admission Criteria:- Admission for 75% seats shall be made through AIEEE and Admission for remaining 25% seats including 15% NRI seats shall be made at the Institute level on merit of AIEEE

    Seats:- 60

  • BTech (Mechanical Engineering)

    Duration:- 4 years

    Eligibility:-

    The candidate should be a pass in 10+2 examination with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate (for management seat) in all the subjects from recognised education board/ University with Physics and mathematics as compulsury subjects along with one of the following subjects: Chemistary, Bio-Technology, Computer Science,  Biology

    Admission Criteria:- Admission for 75% seats shall be made through AIEEE and Admission for remaining 25% seats including 15% NRI seats shall be made at the Institute level on merit of AIEEE

    Seats:- 60

World Institute of Technology (WIT) Admissions

Data Not available. Coming Soon.

World Institute of Technology (WIT) Placements

Data Not available. Coming Soon.

World Institute of Technology (WIT) Campus Photos

World Institute of Technology (WIT) Reviews / Comments

  • SIR, WHEN YOUR COLLEGE OPENED. TELL ME ABOUT UR CAMPUS PLACEMENT IN DETAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE Posted by : SHASHI KANT SUDHAKAR, on 07-05-2012 Report Abuse
  • sir…i stay in sec-15..near jyothi hospital…i’ve to come to college by college transport…can u tell me where n whn should i wait for the bus… Posted by : RAJITHA, on 15-08-2011 Report Abuse
  • Admission in B.Tech (Mech.) Posted by : alok kumar, on 28-06-2011 Report Abuse
Click to See more Comments

Post Your Reviews / Comments / Queries

  •  

  • Can't see? Refresh!
  • (Max 600 Characters allowed)

Institute Location on Map


Disclaimer : The Information about this College & its Courses has been taken from the College website & was last updated on 26th November 2014. Students are advised to visit the official website for the latest information. If you are the administrator of this College & need to update the information, Please write in to us at contact@infinitecourses.com



Institute Location on Map