Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) is one of the leading and premier Business School in Bangalore, Karnataka State, India. XIME has a fully residential campus with access to seamless learning facilities, and is situated in the heart of the Silicon Valley of India. It is the first B-school in Bangalore to have received the coveted 5-year accreditation by AICTE in September 2004.
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) provide value-based management education, not only to those seeking careers in the corporate sector, but also to entrepreneurs, small scale industrialists and those working in public (state) sector industry and services.
NIRF Ranking 2017 -
Management - 50
• The institute is placed on a stunning campus which covers an area of 4 acres of land. The institute's campus is aesthetically designed which has a beautiful garden in it where students can sit and discuss their study related topics in fresh air.
• Library is fully furnished with air-conditions and comfortable seating arrangements are provided so the students can seat comfortable while studying. There are large number of journals and books.
• It has separate hostel for boys and girls. Boy’s hostel is situated on extended area of the campus and girl’s hostel is situated on the main campus with 125 women in girl’s hostel which is also called as "Teresa Hall" and 150 in boy’s hostel.
• There are 14 well equipped classrooms with a seating capacity of 40 to 150 students. Conference and auditoriums fully centralized with audio visual aids.
• Keeping in mind about fitness and health of the students, institute provides gymnasium facilities with all required equipments.
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) Admissions
Eligibility:- Candidates for XIME’s Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) are required to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates). Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply.
Exams:- For taking admission in this institute, students should achieve good score in XAT exam.
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) Faculty
Prof. J. Philip
Designation - President & Director-Emeritus
Qualification - M.A.B.L., ITPBA (Harvard B-School)
Dr. Brahm S. Sharma
Designation - Director
Qualification - BE, MBA(USA), Ph.D. [Management]
Prof. S.D. Tyagaraj
Designation - Dean (Academic Programmes)
Qualification - B.Sc., M.Stat.
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) Placements
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship has always taken the lead among Indian B-schools in helping students as well as recruiters get the best placements. Many well reputed companies and MNC's die to recruit the students of XIME. The final placement takes place in the last term before the year ends in the month of January.
Placement Week Schedule :-
Exec. PGDM Placement starts from 1st September 2012
PGDM Placement week is from 6th January to 12th January 2013
Top Placement Companies :-
L&T (Retail Finance)
Mahindra & Mahindra
Bank of Maharashtra
Central Bank of India
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) Campus Photos
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) News
Institute Location on Map