Storage Software Consultant, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Storage Software Consultant job in Dell. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
- Interlocking with marketing, Storage/RAID Hardware teams to understand the scope of future releases, change requests and customer issues to address in the storage management product
- Offering impact analysis on our products from new technologies, competition / vendor changes
- Participate in architectural and design reviews during concept and development phases. Participate in engineering reviews to ensure engineering process rigor during development
- Working with Product Marketing to define Engineering Requirements for storage management product
- Scoping for any new release: Risk assessment, resource/size estimation, identifying all dependencies, etc.
- Technical guidance to development team on any evaluation, feasibility study or prototyping activity
- Assisting development manager in technical mentorship of the team members
- Providing technical guidance to junior developers in the team
- Actively participating in all design and code review sessions within the team
- Conducting training sessions on the storage management product and new feature additions to test / product sales teams
- Keep abreast of and contribute towards emerging storage management standards in the industry
- Extensive working experience of programming in C++ or C#, either Linux or Windows environments
- Experience working on Systems Management Software, Layered application development, third party libraries, and development & debug tools
- Experience working with vendors on technical aspects including interfacing to vendor libraries
- Knowledge of one or more of Systems Management standards like WS-MAN, SMASH, SMI-S, Microsoft SCOM, etc.
- Knowledge of Servers and/or PC architecture required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Qualifications:-Years of Experience: 8-12 years
Educational Qualification (BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MS/MCA)
Will report into: Engineering Manager
JobEngineering - Software Engineer
Primary Location:- AP-IN-KA-Bangalore
Shift:- Day Job
For more than 26 years, Dell has empowered countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.
Dell is uniquely positioned to impact industry trends. It maintain strong internal development capabilities. Dell partner, rather than compete, with top industry technology suppliers and original development manufacturers. It steer enabling industry standards and technologies through industry groups and strategic partners. In this way, Dell spurs innovation and delivers value to customers.
Working at Dell - Why should i Join Dell?:-
Join Dell,and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. And you’ll get all the resources you need to realize your loftiest career goals. So take a look around to learn more about our career opportunities, and discover just how bright your future can be.
Address of Dell:-
12/1, 12/2A, 13/1A, Divya Shree Greens
Koramangala Ring Road, Challaghatta, Varthur Hobli
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)