Systems Consultant - SMBR, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Systems Consultant - SMBR job in Dell. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
- Provides in depth technical and architectural sales expertise in enterprise opportunities. Be an enterprise specialist (Networking and/or Storage).
- Provided leadership to ensure that the Dell enterprise solutions are comprehensive, achieve customer expectations and meet customer business needs.
- Builds trust with customers and owns technical side of customer relationships.
- Articulates how the Dell business model relates to selling enterprise/client product solutions.
- Identifies appropriate enterprise solutions to meet the full range of customer needs.
- Identifies cost effective and practical “solutions” to maximize Dell’s opportunity while meeting customer’s needs
- Models effective team behavior.
- Skillfully negotiates with others to achieve desired results/meet customer needs.
- Explains where enterprise/client products and services fit into customer’s IT structure.
- Has fundamental knowledge of the Dell business model and can articulate the impact and advantages to the customer.
6–8 years of related technical experience.
Locations: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabd, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi
Qualifications- Should be a Graduate.
- Industrial Certification like CCNA, VSP etc would help.
Job Outside Sales - System Consultant
Primary Location:- AP-IN-KA-Bangalore
Shift:- Day Job
For more than 26 years, Dell has empowered countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.
Dell is uniquely positioned to impact industry trends. It maintain strong internal development capabilities. Dell partner, rather than compete, with top industry technology suppliers and original development manufacturers. It steer enabling industry standards and technologies through industry groups and strategic partners. In this way, Dell spurs innovation and delivers value to customers.
Working at Dell - Why should i Join Dell?:-
Join Dell,and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. And you’ll get all the resources you need to realize your loftiest career goals. So take a look around to learn more about our career opportunities, and discover just how bright your future can be.
Address of Dell:-
12/1, 12/2A, 13/1A, Divya Shree Greens
Koramangala Ring Road, Challaghatta, Varthur Hobli
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)