Here are the details of Asia HR Operations Manager job in Freescale. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Job Posting: Mar 18, 2011
Primary Location: IN-Uttar Pradesh-Noida-Noida Plot 2&3 (ZIN45)
Job: Human Resources
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Job Type: Experienced
The mission of the Human Resources (HR) team is to attract and retain world-class talent, define and support a strong and winning corporate culture, maintain highly competitive performance-based rewards programs and ensure Freescale Semiconductor has the organizational capabilities to be a technology leader and win in the marketplace. Global HR Operations supports all of these efforts and is often referred to as the “HR engine”. This organization maintains HR systems, metrics and analytics, outsource relationships, and manages many global HR administrative processes.
Scope of Responsibilities / Expectations
The lead for Operational activities for HR in the Asia Pacific region. Supports all countries in Asia with an emphasis on those with a significant population, currently including China, Malaysia, India and Japan
Reports to: Director of HR Operations in Austin TX
* The liaison to the HR Admin Outsource Provider – Provides oversight and Guidance for any new work necessary, corrections to procedures or support needed. Ensures proper governance and documentation.
* Regional HR Operations liaison - main role is to providing oversight and guidance on any needs specific to APAC countries; act as escalation point for APAC errors; provide heads-up on transaction volumes
* Leads team that provides Corporate HR global analytics, metrics and reporting; SAP HCM support to APAC; and onboarding support to India.
* Coordinates shared learning across the region (currently via a forum called WN4Y) to promote a sense of community, HR development, best practice proliferation and training on common practices
* Provides support for Country specific HR Policies – Provides oversight, templates to ensure FSL is covered from a policy standpoint
* Identifies opportunities for process improvement as it applies to HR practices and implements changes as appropriate
* Partners with IT team to identify and prioritize key HR system requirements. Ensures country-specific needs are included in global solutions. Coordinates Testing for HR Systems in the Region and change management of any HR system changes.
* Provides oversight to Domestic Relocation Practices within Asia – ensuring the best deal for the employees and the company.
* · Outspoken, opinionated.
* · Works well remotely
* · Forms relationships easily and works well in multi-cultural environment
* · Willing to work a flexible schedule - Frequent contact with the U.S. requires early morning and / or late night work
* · Willingness to travel within the region on a limited basis
* · Able to get results in matrixed environment with mix of direct and indirect team members
* · Proven ability to lead and manage global projects
* · Managerial Experience
* · Undergraduate degree, preferably in HR or Business
* · 10+ Years experience in relevant areas (HR, Process Improvement, HRIS)
* · Experiencing working with in multi-country or global capacity
Freescale is the global leader in embedded processing solutions, advancing the automotive, consumer, industrial and networking markets. From microprocessors and microcontrollers to sensors, analog ICs and connectivity – our technologies are the foundation to the innovations that make our world greener, safer, healthier and more connected.
Freescale, a privately held company, is headquartered in Austin, Texas with design, research and development, manufacturing and sales operations in more than 20 countries.
Working at Freescale - Why should i join Freescale?:-
Freescale's software and development solutions go beyond the silicon, helping to bring embedded applications to life. Freescale equip design engineers with comprehensive solutions, including the software and tools, ecosystem solutions and reference systems, reducing design complexity and accelerating time to market.
Freescale offers a variety of face-to-face and online training options to support design initiatives from design conception throughout the development cycle and beyond. From hands-on “Designing with Freescale” seminars held throughout the world to self-paced on-demand training, design competitions and our flagship event, the Freescale Technology Forum, engineers can get world-class training in a format that works best for them.
"Freescale is honored to be named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies, validating our commitment to promoting a solid ethical environment within our corporation," said Larry Parsons, vice president of Business Conduct and Ethics. "We've seen so many changes in the macroeconomic environment and the semiconductor market that it feels good to know that some things – like Freescale's unwavering commitment to acting ethically and responsibly – have stayed the same. And it feels even better to be recognized for these efforts."
Address of Freescale:-
Freescale Semiconductor India Pvt. Ltd.
4th, 5th, 6th & 7th Floors
Express Trade Tower
Plot Nos-15 & 16
Noida (UP) 201301
Freescale Semiconductor India Pvt. Ltd.
4th, 5th & 6th Floor
Sarjapur - Outer Ring Road
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)