Here are the details of Design Engineering Lead job in Honeywell Technology Solutions Lab (HTSL). This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Electronic Sensor Products
Qualification: Graduate / Post-Graduate in engineering (Mechanical/ Electronics)
Experience: 10+ years experience
* Extensive experience in full lifecycle NPD program delivery (conception to production) including Value Engineering, remote product transfer.
* Experience in leading multiple product design engineering teams through new product development and introduction process for global markets.
* Candidates with strong understanding of mechanical engineering and/or electronic engineering principles with experience in designing and successful production transfer of sensor products would be preferred.
* Candidates with right experience in developing consumer electronics products, automotive components, and medical electronic products etc. with strong exposure in mechanical packaging and electronics for low cost, high volume, small-sized products would also be considered.
* Flair to work in a global environment with global engineering leaders, product marketing, process engineering, manufacturing, validation engineers and supply chain.
* Demonstrated Global Mindset, preferably having worked in more than one region
Mechanical Design Lead Engineer with minimum 8 years of experience in Electronics Industry:-
- Should have end to end product design life cycle experience
- Essential to have Pro-E and AutoCAD tools expertise
- Should have experience in Pro-E tool for modeling - Parts, Sheet metal and Enclosure assembly
- Should have experience in design prototyping and creation of drawings in Pro-E and AutoCAD
- Should have experience in Sheet metal enclosure design
- Should have experience in Plastic components & Plastic enclosure design
Electronics Design Lead Engineer:-
- Electronics Design Lead Engineer with minimum 12 years of experience
- Should have end to end product design life cycle experience in preferably Automation & Control domain. Prefer to have an individual currently playing similar role.
- Should have good knowledge of DFM, DFT and awareness of manufacturing processes.
- Should have handled all phases like planning, requirements, design, implementation, testing and product certification.
- Should have good project management skills.
- Should be current with latest technologies and tools. Should have willingness for adopting the same.
About Honeywell Technology Solutions Lab - HTSL
Honeywell Technology Solutions Lab (HTSL) is an integral research, development and engineering arm of Honeywell. It provides value to Honeywell's businesses and customers through technology, product and business solutions meeting global standards of quality, innovation and lifetime performance. Employing diverse engineering skills, along with program management, quality assurance, systems engineering, technology and market analytics, HTSL provides business oriented total solutions to Honeywell businesses in the areas of Aerospace, Automation and Control Solutions, Specialty Materials and Transportation Systems. Headquartered out of Bangalore, HTSL has centers in Shanghai, Beijing, Brno, Hyderabad and Madurai.
Why HTSL - Why should i join HTSL?:-
HTSL constantly challenges the frontiers of technology by thinking out-of-the-box. Understanding a customer’s needs, interacting with them very closely and offering complete total solutions aligned to Honeywell’s products and businesses is a way of life at HTSL.
HTSL also understands how essential it is to create a healthy work life balance. Learning, training, enhancing competencies, are part and parcel of daily work life at HTSL which is rigorous and mandatory. To have fun while at work, HTSL’s ‘beyond work’ initiative, ‘Wings’ caters to a wide spectrum of interests ranging from Adventure, Sports, Fitness & Personality, Fine Arts and Mind Sport to Performing Arts and Entertainment. T
Address of Honeywell Technology Solutions Lab (HTSL):-
Honeywell Technology Solutions Lab (HTSL)
151/1, Doraisanipalya, Bannerghatta Road
Bangalore – 560 076, India.
Tel: +91-80-26588360 /91-80-51197222
Honeywell Technology Solutions
Plot No. 11, Survey No. 115, Road No. 2
IT Park, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli
Hyderabad - 500 019.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)