Here are the details of Manager Sales job in HCL. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
* Making sales strategies for Office Automation products- copier, printer, MFD
* Achieving the revenue of the region
* Maintaining professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
* Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customers, collaborate problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
* Understanding the market and competitors
* Business planning
* Monitor and analyze sales, service and market trends
* Willingness to travel
* Relationship building with internal and external customers
* High personal integrity, and able to relate and create trust in all
* Highly articulate, confident and persuasive team-builder, able to motivate and communicate to achieve exceptional business performance
* Dependable and reliable in supporting and enabling team effort to produce genuine long-term sustainable development
* Persistent and flexible approach to the mutually beneficial achievement of business plans and personal goals of staff, suppliers and customers
* Product presentation
* Taking care of promotional activity
* Focusing on key accounts for project sales
* Making weekly report, sales forecast etc.
Qualification & Experience:-
* Bachelor's Degree or above preferably specializing in Marketing
* 2 - 6 years of experience in Corporate Sales of Office Automation products
* English: Fluent
HCL is a leading global Technology and IT Enterprise with annual revenues of US$ 5.3 billion. The HCL Enterprise comprises two companies listed in India, HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems
HCL is one of India's original IT garage start ups. Its range of offerings span R&D and Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, BPO services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration and Distribution of Technology and Telecom products in India. The HCL team comprises 71,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, operating across 29 countries including 500 points of presence in India. HCL has global partnerships with several leading Fortune 1000 firms, including several IT and Technology majors.
Working at HCL - Why should i Join HCL?
HCL Enterprise is a leading Global Technology and IT enterprise with annual revenues of US $5.5 billion. HCL Enterprise comprises of two companies listed in India - HCL Technologies & HCL Infosystems.
HCL Infosystems offers products and infrastructure solutions in the fields of computing, communications, networking, office automation, broadcasting and imaging. HCL Technologies is one of India's leading global IT services, providing software - led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management services and BPO.
Address of HCL:-
HCL Infosystems Ltd.
E-4,5 & 6, Sector 11,
NOIDA 201 301, UP
Ph:- +91 120 2526518/19, 2520977
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)