Solution Architect VDI, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Solution Architect VDI job in HP. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Responsible for playing a CTO-type role on most complex, strategic opportunities to establish the strategic architecture direction, providing architectural guidance for detailed solutioning. Ensures a comprehensive transition/ transformation solution is developed, costed, and priced and provides continuity of the solution into implementation.
· Can upgrade knowledge and skills in other technology solutions area.
· Develops the client's enterprise architecture framework to provide context for the proposed client solution
· Performs a current state assessment of client's environment at a level commensurate with the opportunity
· Develops client enterprise architecture based on the client's business objectives and multi-year plan
· Presents the architecture as a compelling value proposition to clients for competitive advantage in the pursuit
· Works with the solution leader to produce the Solution Storyboard, with linkages to client business objectives and desired outcomes
· Leads the Solution Storyboard session, alongside the solution architect
· Leads development of integrated transition and transformation plans (includes plan overview, timeline, and detailed plan)
· Helps identify areas where HP can deliver high value to clients
· Positions portfolio as the preferred solution approach
· Provides solution knowledge-transfer to assist in the successful hand-off to Delivery
· Provides architectural governance and monitors transition and transformation progress to identify variations, ensuring that impacts are assessed and appropriate action is taken
· Engages appropriate alliance partners at Solution Storyboard stage (at latest)
· Where possible from client documentation and interaction, determines the Current State Architecture ( and with assistance from tower leads and experts)
· Defines the Future State Architecture, to be used by the solution leader, tower leads and experts
· Works with the tower leads and experts to define the High-level Transformation Plan tasks and timeline
· Works with account start-up and the delivery leader to facilitate the Yield 9 Transition Storyboard (Wall-walk)
· For new logo clients, fulfills the ECTO role during the initial start-up phase (expected to be the first three months of account start-up), working with delivery to ensure transition and transformation activities are understood and correctly implemented; during this time performs knowledge transfer with the incoming ECTO
Core Skill :- Must Have: Solutions on client infrastructure in Microsoft - client virtualization in Citrix+Microsoft environment, client migration, application transformation, client migration and security, data protection and recovery
Additional skill :- Nice to have : serer virtualization with Microsoft tools, Active directory, Microsoft system management, Microsoft security, SQL infrastructure, messaging and unified communication solution in Microsoft
Experience 5 to 8 years
From a good college and with an MBA would be preferred.
Job - Services
Primary Location - India-Mumbai (Bombay)
Schedule - Full-time
Job Type - Experienced
Shift - Day Job
Travel - Yes, 25% of the time
HP was founded in 1939. It is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. No other company offers as complete a technology product portfolio as HP
HP provide infrastructure and business offerings that span from handheld devices to some of the world's most powerful supercomputer installations. It offers wide range of products and services from digital photography to digital entertainment and from computing to home printing. This comprehensive portfolio helps us match the right products, services and solutions to our customers' specific needs.
Working at HP - Why should i Join HP?
HP India want you to explore your career options—and with a company of our global scope, you’ll always have plenty. HP recognises the fire in employees and believes that extraordinary efforts deserve their rewards. That’s why we have special Rewards & Recognition Programmes, including Cash Awards to recognise exceptional contributors.
HP Labs, one of the world's leading industrial research centers, is seeking talented researchers for positions in its laboratories. The lab attracts top graduates from around the world looking for a chance to work on problems that have real impact.
Address of HP:-
Hewlett-Packard India Sales Pvt.Ltd
24, Salarpuria Arena
Bangalore - 560 030
Phone: (080) 2563 3555
Fax: (080) 2563 3222
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)