Here are the details of 2009 MindTree Placement Paper job in MindTree. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Mindtree Placement Paper 2009. Here you will find Mindtree Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions with Answers & Solutions.
2009 Mindtree Placement Paper:-
1. the radius of the circle is reduced from 5cm to 4cm then the % change of area .
2.two workers can type two pages in two minuets then how many persons can type 18 pages in 6 minuets
3.if p+q+r=0 then p^2/qr+q^2/pr+r^2/pq=? (ans:3)(d)
4.the sum of 7 consecutive numbers is 1617 then the number of prime numbers in it.(ans:2)
5.in a nock out tournament the total no. of games played are 63 then the no. of participants
5)there are 12 yes/no types of questions ,in how many ways can they be answered?
6)find odd one out of 125,8 power 3,521,729
7) One got 20 % marks and failed by 10 marks, other got 42% marks and got 12 % more than the passing requirement What is the maximum marks?
8. If A is 25 kms east of B, which is 12 kms south of C, which is 9 kms west of D. A person starts walking at 3 kms/hr from A towards D. Calculate the distance of the point from A where he is going to meet a person from D walking towards A at 2 kms / hr.
a) 20 b) 12 c) 8 d) 20 sqrt (12*8)
9. Walking at 6/7th of his usual speed, a man is 25 mins too late. His usual time is
a) 7.5 hrs b) 1.5 hrs c) 2.5 hrs d) 1.67 hrs
10. Excluding stoppages, the speed of the bus is 54 kms /hr and with stoppages, it is 45 kmph. For how many minutes does the bus stop per hour?
a) 9 b) 10 c) 12 d) 20
11. The average age of 12 students is 20 years. If the age of one more student is included, the average decreases by 1, what is the age of the new student?
a) 5 b) 7 c) 9 d) 11
12. The ratio of the ages of Mona and Sona is 4:5. Twelve years hence, their ages will be in the ratio of 5:6. What will be Sona’s age after 6 years?
a) 8 b) 10 c) 12 d) 14
13. what is the values of x, in the equation |x|+x^3=0
14. abel ,loyla and sel are three channels , if 30% of the populatio watch abel , and 5% of the people watch any two of the channel, and 5% of the people watch none off the channel then the number of people watching all the three channels are?
15. If 35 people play hockey and 10 people play both football and hockey and if 10 people play hockey and cricket and 5 people play all three games then the number of people playing hockey alone is?
16. How many number of weights do u need to weigh 31 kg of rice if u have only one 1kg weights stone ?
a. 30. b. 31. c.5. d.4.
17. an article whose initial cost is Rs 400 is subjected for discounts of 25%, 15%, and 40% what is the amount the customer have to pay?
18. two trains are coming in the opposite direction each at a speed of 60 kmph, now a fly on one train moves towards the other with a speed of 80kmph, how much distance will it cover before it is crushed.?
19. a man walks at 40kmph and reaches the distance in 10 min less than that of usual . by walking at 60 kmph he reaches 10 minutes earlier. the distance covered by him is.?
20. a contract was signed to complete a job in 30 days. after how many days can 5 men leave then so that the job can be completed in 35 days?
MindTree was started in August 1999 by a diverse team of 10 professionals who came from three different nations and had already scripted successful careers.
MindTree is named among the top 100 global outsourcing companies by Global Services Media and NeoAdvisory on the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Marking its fifth consecutive year on the list, MindTree is ranked among the top vendors in 4 categories including Application Development and Maintenance (ADM); Engineering Services; IT Outsourcing; and Specialty Product Engineering.
Why MindTree - Why should i join MindTree?:-
Here, you are more than just another employee in just another large, faceless organization. MindTree recognizes you as a person with skills, needs, and aspirations. At MindTree, your talents are honed, your achievements recognized, and your every contribution is valued.
MindTree believe that a healthy body is the best indicator of a healthy mind. MindTree's company-wide Healthy Mind in Healthy Body initiative helps keep us all fit - and more importantly, helps keep us that way. MindTree want to be the best that we can be - we believe that this is the only way that MindTree can be its best as an organization.
Learning at MindTree is learner-centric, aligned to business goals and customer needs. It identify emerging technologies and methodologies through diligent partner programs which we then adopt using a combination of skill acquisition, skill partnering, and re-skilling initiatives.
Address of MindTree:-
MindTree Ltd. (MTW)
Global Village, RVCE Post
Bengaluru - 560 059
Ph : +91 80 6706 4000
Fax : +91 80 6706 4100
MindTree Ltd. (MTP)
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech &
Biotech Park ,
Plot No.37 Phase 1
Pune – 411 057
Ph: +91 20 3915 6000
Fax: +91 20 3915 6186
MindTree Ltd. (MCC)
TP2/2 , CyberVale
Mahindra World City SEZ
Chennai - 603002
Ph: +91 44 6749 7000
Fax: +91 44 6749 7100
MindTree Ltd. (MTH)
6-3-249/5/1, ANR Center
Road No. 1, Banjara Hills
Hyderabad – 500 034
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
Ph: +91 40-66988600
MindTree Ltd. (MTM)
Office No. 202, 2nd floor
Bandra Kurla Complex
Near Kalanagar, Bandra (E)
Mumbai – 400051, INDIA
Ph: +91 22 6707 8617
Fax : +91 226707 8711
MindTree Ltd. (MTD)
A-1, Second Floor
Noida - 201301
Uttar Pradesh , INDIA
Ph : +91 120 244 3210/11
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)