Here are the details of 2010 Capgemini Placement Paper job in Capgemini. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Capgemini Placement Paper 2010. Here you will find Capgemini Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Capgemini Placement Paper 2010 with Answers & Solutions.
2010 Capgemini Placement Paper:-
1. Find the nest term in series ?
25 16 9 4 1 0 ?
Ans. (-1)2 = 1
2. If (NM)2= RRM where N.M & R are distinct digits. Then possible values for R are
(a) 1 (b) 2 (c) 3 (d) none of these
Ans (b) -2
3. A man buys spirit at Rs. 60 per letter, adds water to it and then sells it at Rs. 75 per litter. What is the ratio of spirit to water if his profit in the feal is 37.5%?
(a) 9:1 (b) 10:1 (c) 11:1 (d) None of these.
Ans (b) 10.1
4. A certain quantity of petrol is found to be adulterated to the extent of 10%. What proportion of the adulterated petrol should be replaced with pure petrol to take the purity level to 98%?
(a) 80% (b) 32% (c) 66.67% (d) cannot be determined.
Ans (a) 80%
5. There is a family of six persons P,Q,R,S,T and U.They are Lawyer, Doctor, Teacher, Salesman, Engineer and Accountant. There are two married couples in the family. S, the salesman is married to the Lady Teacher. The Doctor is married to the Lawyer U, The Accountant is the son of Q and brother of T. R, the Lawyer is the daughter-in-law of P. T is the unmarried Engineer. P is the Grandmother of U. Which is the profession of P?
a)Lawyer b)Teacher c)Doctor d)Accountant
6. My mother gave me money to buy stamps of price 2paisa, 7 paisa,15 paisa, 10paisa and 20 paisa. I had to buy 5 each of three types and 6 each of the other 2 types . But on my way to the post office i forgot how many of stamps of each type were to be brought . My mother had given me rupees 3 . So i had no problem in finding out the exact amount of each one . Can you tell me which stamps were 5 in number , n whic were 6 in number
Ans . 5 stamps each of 2paisa, 7 paisa, 15 paisa
7. A man traveled a certain distance at the rate of 15 miles an hour and came back at the rate of 10 miles an hour. What is his average speed ?
Ans . 12 miles an hour
8. If the ratio of prod of 3 diff comp’s A B & C is 4:7:5 and of overall prod last yr was 4lac tones and if each comp had an increase of 20% in prod level this yr what is the prod of Comp B this yr?
2.1L 22.1L 4.1L none
9. If 70% of a no. is subtracted from itself it reduces to 81.what is two fifth of that no.? 108/54/210/none
10.If a certain sum of money at SI doubles itself in 5 yrs then what is d rate?
5% 20% 25% 14.8%
11. If radius of cylinder and sphere r same and vol of sphere and cylinder r same what is d ratio betn the radius and height of the cylinder
i. R= H
ii. R= (3/4)H
iii. R = (4/3)H
Direction for Qn 12-14
Five teams participated in Pepsi Cup. Each team played against each other. The top teams played finals. A win fetched 2 pts and a tie 1 point
1) South Africa were in the finals
2) India defeated SA but failed to reach the finals
3) Australia lost only one match in the tournament
4) The match between India and Sri Lanka was a tie
5) The undefeated team in the league matches lost in the finals
6) England was one of the best teams that did not qualify
12. Who were the finalists?
i. SA & India
ii. Aus & SL
iii. SA & SL
13. Who won the finals?
iv. Can’t be determined
14. How many matches did India Win?
iv. can’t be determined
15. Is the GDP of country X higher than Country Y? i. GDP’s of X and Y has been increasing at a compounded annual growth rate of 5% and 6% over he past 5 yrs ii. 5 yrs ago GDP of X was 1.2 times Y
16. A boat can ferry 1500 passengers across a river in 12 hrs. How many round trips does it make during the journey? i. The boat can carry 400 passengers at a time ii. During its journey, the boat takes 40 mins time each way and 20 mins waiting time at each end.
17. What are the values of m and n? i. n is an even integer, m is odd integer and m is greater than n. ii. The product of m and n is 30.
18. Which is the combination by Erica?
a. Apples, cherries, Bananas
b. Apples, Cherries, Grapes
c. Apples, Grapes, Bananas
d. Cherries, Grapes, Bananas
19. (8*76+19*?-60) / (?*7*12+3-52)=1
5 2 1 3
20. 45 grinders brought @ 2215/-.transpot expense 2190/-.2760/- on octroi . Find SP/piece to make profit of 20%
2585 2225 2670 3325
Capgemini is headquartered in Paris, France and operates in more than 35 countries. With over 100,000 people in North and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions, Capgemini is above all a people company. In India, Capgemini is close to 30,000 people strong and services over 400 clients globally and in the Indian market.
Capgemini offers the full spectrum of services from Consulting to Technology and Outsourcing Services from India including Business and Technology Consulting, Custom Software Development, ERP and System Integration, Application Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
Why Capgemini- Why Should i join Capgemini?:-
Capgemini offers you the freedom to be outstanding. Capgemini is a global team, whose expertise and cooperative approach help us realize our clients' objectives.
By joining Capgemini, you can live and breathe the excitement of working with some of the top firms on the globe, while staying at the cutting edge of technology.
Address of Capgemin:-
SEP2-B3, Godrej Industries Complex
Eastern Express Highway, Vikhroli
Telephone: +91 22 6755 7000
Fax: +91 22 6755 7100
IT Park 1, Gachibowli
Telephone: +91 40 2312 6000
7th Flr, Campus 1B/RMZ Ecospace
Outer Ring Road
Telephone: +91 80 6656 7000
455 Anna Salai
Telephone: +91 44 6633 1000
Special Economic Zone - IT/ITES
Plot No.1 2 & 3, New Town
Telephone: +91 33 6621 5000
A-1, Technology Park
Telephone: +91 20 2760 1000
9th Flr, Building No.10B
DLF Cyber City
Phase II, Gurgaon
Telephone: +91 124 3984000
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)