Here are the details of 2010 Convergys Placement Paper job in Convergys. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Convergys Placement Paper 2011. Here you will find Convergys Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Convergys Placement Paper 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
2011 Convergys Placement Paper:-
1. Output of the following program is
e) Syntax error
2. What is the output in the following program
unsigned int u =-16;
e) None of these
3. One day the Finance minister decides that the country should have only 33 paise and 56 paise.If there are two traders having enough change in the two denominations, what is the minimum amount for which they can transact?
4. Out of the following numbers which is the greatest number when 7 times that number is < 100
1) 12 2) 13 3) 15 4) 14
Ans : 14
5. There is 31 days in the month of January. If there is 4 Sundays and 4 Thursdays exactly.what day is the first day of the month?
ans: a) Monday. Please cross check the answer
6. there are 5 tyres including a spare tyre.total number of Kms to be covered is 10000 and each tyre should run equally.how may Kms does each tyre run?
I don't remember the order of the choices but the figures were like this
7. a question with the same logic as question 6.I don't remember the question
8. 8 persons A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H are sitting in a round dining table.some arrangement was given and position of H was asked.I don't remember the question exactly.
Ans)I guess it is between A and F.refer RS Agarwal seating puzzles.It's very easy
Language : C/C++
9. which of the following is the correct declaration of a function pointer
10. how will u retrieve the value stored in pointer variable a
Ans : a
11. How to pass two arguments to a function prompted to by function pointer
a) g -> (1,2) b)*g(1,2) c)(*g)(1,2) d)g(1,2)
Ans: c) (*g)(1,2)
12. if jacob sold a watch costing rs.400 to john at 15% profit and john sold the same to sudhir at 15% profit, what is the price paid by sudhir?
a.460 b.510 c.529(ans) d.560
13. In a shop 80% of the articles are sold at a profit of 10% and the remaining at a loss of 40%.what is the overall profit/loss?
a.10% profit b.10% loss c.15% profit d. no profit, no loss(ans)
14. if an article with marked price of rs.400 is sold at successive discount of 10%,25% and 15%,what is the price the customer has to pay?
a.360 b.300 c.230(ans) d.270
15. the sides of a triangle are in the ratio 37.if the perimeter is 60 cms, the longest side is
a.7 b.30 c.28(ans) d.14
16. Three years ago the average of A and B was 18 Years. With C joining them now, the average becomes 22 years. How old is C now?
a) 24 years b) 27 years c) 28 years d) 30 years
17. A train traveling at 42 kms/ hr passes a cyclist going in the same direction in 9 secs. If the cyclist had been going in the opposite direction, the train would have passed him in 5 secs. Find the length of the train.
a) 75 meters b) 60 meters c) 90 meters d) 80 meters
18. A person walks a distance of 18 kms at a particular speed. For the next 30 kms he increases his speed by 2 kmph. Had he walked the entire distance at 3 kmph more than his initial speed, he would have reached 4 hours earlier. Find his initial speed.
a) 3 kms/hr b) 2 kms/hr c) 4 kms/hr d) None of these
19. Connection object, command objection. How can u associate both?
a)Set command object.activeconnection = connectionobject
20. var1 is declared as global variable.proc1( ) and proc( ) have local variables.when a call is made from proc1( ) to proc ( ) which are the variables will be displayed in locals window?
21.how do u unregister a COM from registry?
22. what will happen when Require Variable Declaration option is checked?
a) existing undeclared variables are converted to variant by VB
b) this comes into effect for the new code segment
23. A global module called global. as is creates. which part of the program can access this module? The options were ambigous.be clear about the scope of the global. as module and the application which access it
24. Complete the series 7 49 56 392………….
25. If a & b are 2 positive integers and
(a-b)/3.5 = 4/7 then
1) ba 3) b=a 4) b>=a
Ans: Option 1) b
About Convergys :-
Convergys Corporation (NYSE: CVG) is a global leader in relationship management. We provide solutions that drive more value from the relationships our clients have with their customers. Convergys turns these everyday interactions into a source of profit and strategic advantage for our clients.
Convergys has approximately 70,000 employees in 68 customer contact centers and other facilities in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia, and our global headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Why Convergys - Why should i join Convergys?:-
At Convergys You’ve got lots of interests, and plenty of talent. And you want to be part of team that that knows how to succeed at the highest level. Us too.
Convergys job database is your gateway to a whole new career. You’re just clicks away from amazing opportunities in areas such as Customer Service Operations, Information Technology, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance and more.
Address of Convergys:-
Divya Sree Towers, #55
Bannerghata Main Road
Bangalore - 560072
Phone: +091 080 26095300
DLF – Atria, Jacaranda Marg,
DLF City , Phase – II
Gurgaon – 122 002.
Haryana , India
Phone: +91(0124) 2563500
Fax : +91(0124) 2813090
Plot No 5 & 43
Hitec City, Madhapur,
Hyderabad - 500 081
Phone: +91 40 5523500
6th & 7th A Wing, Paradigm Towers
Mindspace, Of Link Road
Mumbai – 40006
Fax : +91(22)66494410
DP Road , Aundh
Pune - 411007
Phone: +091 020 66055200
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)