Here are the details of 2010 Deloitte Placement Paper job in Deloitte. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Deloitte Placement Paper 2010. Here you will find Deloitte Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Deloitte Placement Paper 2010 with Answers & Solutions.
2010 Deloitte Placement Paper:-
1. There is a point P on the circle. A and B started running in two constant different speeds. A in Clockwise and B in Anti-clockwise. First time 500 m in Clockwise from P then 400 Anti-clockwise. If B is yet to complete one round, What is the circumference of the circle?
2. There are 5 Sub with equal high marks.
Mark scored by a boy is 3:5:6:7:8 (Not sure). If his total aggregate if 3/5 of the total of the highest score, in how many subjects has he got more than 60%?
3. There are 11 lines in plane.
How many intersections (Maximum) can be made?
4. There are 3 Sections with 5 Qns each.
If three Qns are selected from each section, the chance of getting different Qns is________
5. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
6. In the word CONTRACTUAL, the positions of the first and the eleventh letters are interchanged. Similarly, the positions of the second and the tenth letters are interchanged, and so on, up to the positions of fifth and seventh letters are interchanged, keeping the position of sixth letter unchanged. Which letter will be the third to the right of the sixth letter from the left end?
5) None of these
7. In a certain code, LATE is written as $%#@ and WIDE is written as *??@. How is DIAL written in that code?
5) None of these
8. What will come in place of the question mark (?) in the following series based on their positions in the English alphabet?
DGH JMN ? VYZ
5) None of these
9. There are 3 Sections with 5 Qns each. If three Qns are selected from each section, the chance of getting different Qns is________
10. There is a 20 X 20 array. In Each row , the tallest person is called and among them, the tallest person is A. In Each column, the shortest person is called and among them, the shortest person is B. Who is taller?
11. P # Q = (P-Q)(Q-P) = - 1. Then Which is true? P = 3, Q = 2 P = 2,Q = 3 P = -1,Q = 1 P = 1, Q = -1 Ans: I & II only
12. 7 Pink, 5 Black, 11 Yellow balls are there. Minimum no. atleast to get one black and yellow ball
13. A, B, C and D are four people. There are four houses Red, Yellow, Blue, White. P, Q, R and S are four sections not in same order Conditions like Three are sisters B comes from Red C comes from Blue Qns were asked based on that
14. P # Q = (P-Q)(Q-P) = - 1. Then Which is true?
P = 3, Q = 2 P = 2,Q = 3 P = -1,Q = 1 P = 1, Q = -1
Ans: I & II only
15. 7 Pink, 5 Black, 11 Yellow balls are there. Minimum no. atleast to get one black and yellow ball
16. Delete an element from a doubly linked list.
17. Write a function to find the depth of a binary tree.
18. Given two strings S1 and S2. Delete from S2 all those characters which occur in S1 also and finally create a clean S2 with the relevant characters deleted.
19. A, B, C, D went to a hotel and planned to share the bill equally. But afterwards they changed their plan and to pay proportional to consumption A paid 240, B & C paid equally, D paid only half the amount that he should have paid based on the first plan. What is the
amount paid by B?
20. There is a point P on the circle. A and B started running in two constant different speeds. A in Clockwise and B in Anti-clockwise. First time 500 m in Clockwise from P then 400 Anti-clockwise. If B is yet to complete one round, What is the circumference of the circle?
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other.
Why Deloitte - Why Shoul i join Deloitte?:-
One of the benefits of a career at Deloitte is the number of options you can explore. To learn more, explore the list of our office locations. The map based search is not inclusive of all office locations so if you are unable to find the location you are looking for, please use the text search option for a complete list.
If you're ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you're ready for Deloitte. With 170,000 people in over 140 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies.
Address of Deloitte:-
1-8-384 & 385, 3rd Floor, Gowra Grand,
S.P. Road, Begumpet,
Secunderabad 500 003
Level 7, Tower B, Building 10,
DLF Cyber City, DLF City, Phase II,
Gurgaon 122 002
Anchorage II , 100/2 Richmond Road,
Bangalore 560 025
264-265, Vaswani Chambers
Opp. Old Passport Office, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli
Mumbai 400 030
7th Floor, ASV N Ramana Tower
52, Venkatnarayana Road / T. Nagar
Chennai 600 017
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)