Here are the details of 2010 Syntel Placement Paper job in Syntel. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Syntel Placement Paper 2010. Here you will find Syntel Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Syntel Placement Paper 2010 with Answers & Solutions.
2010 Syntel Placement Paper:-
1. if x men working x hrs per day can do x units of work in x days, then y men working y hrs/day would be able to complete how many units of work i y days?
2. there was one more question on volume and surface area.
3. 1 Rs, 50 ps , 25 ps coins are in the ratio ---------, then the number of 50 ps coins if they sum to ------Rs. (similar question in R.S.Agarwal)
4. there was one more question on coins i.e. about getting a change of 10ps and 25 coins for ------Rs. (how many possible combinations or so possible)
5. x/y+y/x=40/21(don't remember the exact value, believe this is the one) find x and y there were 2 questions on train and one was like:
6. a goods train starts and after 2 hrs a passenger train at 4km/hr starts and overtakes the goods train after 4 hrs, then the speed of goods train?
7. 15hrs of boys work=6 hrs of women's work. 3/5 of the work is done by -----boys and -----women. How much time would be?
8. one pipe fills in 4 hrs and another in 5hrs when they both work alternately how much time will be taken to fill the tank.
9. LCM of 3 no's is 120 which of the following no must not be their HCF
a. 8 b.24 c.12 d.24 e. 30
10. Two trains from the points A and B moving in opposite direction , at the point they meet the second train travels 120 kms more than the first. The speeds are 50kmph and 60kmph respectively find the distance between A and B?
11. One monkey climbs a poll at the rate of 6mts/min and fell down 3mts in the alternately. Length of the poll is 60 mtrs , how much time it will take to reach the top?
a. 31 b.33 c.37 d.40 (ans: 37)
12. a number when multiplied by 7/18 instead of 7/8 and got the result 770 less than the actual result , find the original number?
13. The volume and the radius of both cone and sphere are equal , then find the ratio of height of the cone to the diameter of the sphere?
14. A and B started a business with 1500 and 2500 and got a profit 800 rs. Half of the profit is shared equally the remaining is shared according to their investment. Find their profits.
15. The difference between the simple interest and compound interest for 2 years?
A:B =2:3 and B:C=5:6 then find A:B:C
16. an amount of 64 Rs has to become 125 in 3 years in compound interest , find the rate of interest?
17. the prime no., which is greater than 6 when divide by 6 will always gives the remainder
ans: 1 or 5
18. Two successive discounts of 20% and 15% is equal to a net discount of .....
19. A two digit number is 4 times to its sum of digits , when 9 is added to the number, the digits will get reversed. Then what is that number?
20. The length of the following rectangle is '4a' and its breadth is '2a'. Radius of the two circles is 'a'. Then find the ratio of total area of the rectangle to the area not covered by the two circles with in the rectangle
Syntel is a company devoted to exceeding the expectations of its customers, day in and day out. Syntel is dedicated to its mission to create new opportunities for our customers by harnessing the passion, talent, and innovation of Syntellers worldwide. Worldwide, Syntellers are committed to living its brand: Consider IT Done.
Syntel is partnered with the leading software vendors, helping our clients implement and integrate the best packaged solutions to deliver business results.
Why Syntel- Why should i join Syntel?:-
For our valued employees, Syntel is a global company that offers a world of opportunity. Whether a consultant wants to build Java applications to power a new financial system, find cost-effective was to drive healthcare technology adoption, or drive business process optimization, Syntel provides a full IT and KPO lifecycle "playground."
With ample training programs (both in-room and online), employees enjoy continual skill development across the IT, KPO and management spectrum. You can even become a certified PMP by the Project Management Institute (PMI). And, as a PMI Corporate Registered Education Provider, you earn Professional Development Units (PDU) for some courses.
Professionals at Syntel are part of the continuing growth and innovative technological expansion of a company well positioned for the future. Syntel's partnerships with the market's leading software vendors, offering you the opportunity to master cutting-edge technology solutions. Syntel's partnerships include IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP and more.
Address of Syntel:-
Unit No. 112
SDF IV, SEEPZ
Mumbai 400 096
tel: 91-22 4047 0100
117/1 Arihant ePark
Lattice Bridge Road (LB Road)
Chennai 600 020
tel: 91-44-2440 7500
Unit 401-408, Pride Silicon Plaza, 106-A
4th Floor, Senapati Bapat Road
Pune 411 016
tel: 91-20-2567 0401/4000 7700
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)