2010 Tata Motors Placement Paper, Mumbai
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyTata Motors
- Posted date on our Website07 February 2011
Here are the details of 2010 Tata Motors Placement Paper job in Tata Motors. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Tata Motors Placement Paper 2010. Here you will find Tata Motors Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Tata Motors Placement Paper 2010 with Answers & Solutions.
2010 Tata Motors Placement Paper:-
1. What is the poison’s ratio?
2. When boiler bursts, whom u would inform?
3. Modular ratio?
4. Envelope of damped free vibration?
5. A ball with a mass M is falling on to the ground with some velocity V1 and raising with velocity V2 . find the impulse?
6. Contd.. for 5th problem. When time of contact is given then force exerted on the ground.
7. two masses are connecting with string on to pulley coefficient of friction of mass m1 is given and also m1 and m2 are given. Find the relation b/n m1 and m2 , to make m2 move downwards
8. In a damped free excitation system maximum amplitude occurs
1. before resonance b. after resonance
9. Questions on set screws?
10. A four bar link mechanism is given with moment m acting on crank and also a force given at crank end. Find the reaction at hinged end of crank.
11. Deflection due to self weight of a uniform rod of diameter D and unit density and length is given .
12. The type of key used in wrist watch?
13. Bending stress is proportional to….? Ans). Section modulus
14. The hypoid gears are …. Ans). Non intersecting non parallel gears.
15. Hollow cylinder of outer D0 is given find the diameter of solid cylinder for the same material and same torsion strength. ?
16. principle plane is ?
17. Two masses are resting on a inclined plane with 30 degree angle and the two masses are welded with weightless rod and coefficients of friction is given. Find the common acceleration of a two masses.
18. two masses are of different weights smaller one is placed on the bigger mass. If the force is force is acting on bigger mass given find the acceleration of smaller mass.
19. Stress on minor diameter of bolt when bolt is subjected to longitudinal force.
20. no of independent elastic constants required for isotropic material?
About Tata Motors:-
Tata Motors was established in 1945. It is India's largest automobile company, with consolidated revenues of Rs. 92,519 crores (USD 20 billion) in 2009-10. It is the leader in commercial vehicles in each segment, and among the top three in passenger vehicles with winning products in the compact, midsize car and utility vehicle segments. The company is the world's fourth largest truck manufacturer, and the world's second largest bus manufacturer.
The company's 24,000 employees are guided by the vision to be "best in the manner in which we operate, best in the products we deliver, and best in our value system and ethics."
Why Tata Motors - Why should i join Tata Motors?:-
Tata Motors is on the lookout for dynamic professionals who will drive the Company forward.
Tata Motors offer challenging assignments in our various sectors: Commercial Vehicle Business Unit, Passenger Car Business Unit, Engineering Research Centre and Corporate Affairs.
The Company employs around 22,000 people (blue & white collared) who share a passion for automobiles.
Address of Tata Motors:-
Bombay House, 24, Homi Mody Street, Fort,
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)