Here are the details of 2011 3i Infotech Placement Paper - II job in 3i Infotech. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to 3i Infotech Placement Paper 2011. Here you will find 3i Infotech Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of 3i Infotech Placement Paper 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
2011 3i Infotech Placement Paper:-
1. If Log2 x - 5 Log x + 6 = 0, then what would the value / values of x be?
Ans. x = e2 or e3.
2. In june a baseball team that played 60 games had won 30% of its game played. After a phenomenal winning streak this team raised its average to 50% .How many games must the team have won in a row to attain this average?
A. 12 B. 20 C. 24 D. 30 (Ans. C)
3. .Can you tender a one rupee note in such a manner that there shall be total 50 coins but none of them would be 2 paise coins.? Ans. 45 one paisa coins, 2 five paise coins, 2 ten paise coins, and 1 twenty-five paise coins.
4. A monkey starts climbing up a tree 20ft. tall. Each hour, it hops 3ft. and slips back 2ft. How much time would it take the monkey to reach the top? Ans.18 hours.
5. What is the missing number in this series? 8 2 14 6 11 ? 14 6 18 12 Ans. 9
6. A certain type of mixture is prepared by mixing brand A at Rs.9 a kg. with brand B at Rs.4 a kg. If the mixture is worth Rs.7 a kg., how many kgs. of brand A are needed to make 40kgs. of the mixture? Ans. Brand A needed is 24kgs.
7. A wizard named Nepo says "I am only three times my son's age. My father is 40 years more than twice my age. Together the three of us are a mere 1240 years old." How old is Nepo? Ans. 360 years old.
8. One dog tells the other that there are two dogs in front of me. The other one also shouts that he too had two behind him. How many are they? Ans. Three
9. A man ate 100 bananas in five days, each day eating 6 more than the previous day. How many bananas did he eat on the first day? Ans. Eight.
10. If it takes five minutes to boil one egg, how long will it take to boil four eggs? Ans. Five minutes.
11. The minute hand of a clock overtakes the hour hand at intervals of 64 minutes of correct time. How much a day does the clock gain or lose? Ans. 32 8/11 minutes.
12. Solve for x and y: 1/x - 1/y = 1/3, 1/x2 + 1/y2 = 5/9. Ans. x = 3/2 or -3 and y = 3 or -3/2.
13. Daal is now being sold at Rs. 20 a kg. During last month its rate was Rs. 16 per kg. By how much percent should a family reduce its consumption so as to keep the expenditure fixed? Ans. 20 %.
14. Find the least value of 3x + 4y if x2y3 = 6. Ans. 10.
15. Can you find out what day of the week was January 12, 1979? Ans. Friday.
16. A garrison of 3300 men has provisions for 32 days, when given at a rate of 850 grams per head. At the end of 7 days a reinforcement arrives and it was found that now the provisions will last 8 days less, when given at the rate of 825 grams per head. How, many more men can it feed? Ans. 1700 men.
17. From 5 different green balls, four different blue balls and three different red balls, how many combinations of balls can be chosen taking at least one green and one blue ball?
18. If A/B = 3/5,then 15A = ? (Ans : 9B)
19. Each side of a rectangle is increased by 100% .By what percentage does the area increase? (Ans : 300%)
20. Perimeter of the back wheel = 9 feet, front wheel = 7 feet on a certain distance, the front wheel gets 10 revolutions more than the back wheel .What is the distance? Ans : 315 feet
21. Perimeter of front wheel =30, back wheel = 20. If front wheel revolves 240 times. How many revolutions will the back wheel take? Ans: 360 times
22. 20% of a 6 litre solution and 60% of 4 litre solution are mixed. What percentage of the mixture of solution (Ans: 36%)
23. City A's population is 68000, decreasing at a rate of 80 people per year. City B having population 42000 is increasing at a rate of 120 people per year. In how many years both the cities will have same population? (Ans: 130 years)
24. Two cars are 15 kms apart. One is turning at a speed of 50kmph and the other at 40kmph . How much time will it take for the two cars to meet?(Ans: 3/2 hours)
25. A person wants to buy 3 paise and 5 paise stamps costing exactly one rupee. If he buys which of the following number of stamps he won't able to buy 3 paise stamps. Ans: 9
26. There are 12 boys and 15 girls, How many different dancing groups can be formed with 2 boys and 3 girls.
27. Which of the following fractions is less than 1/3
(a) 22/62 (b) 15/46 (c) 2/3 (d) 1 (Ans: (b))
28. There are two circles, one circle is inscribed and another circle is circumscribed over a square. What is the ratio of area of inner to outer circle? Ans: 1 : 2
30. Three types of tea the a,b,c costs Rs. 95/kg,100/kg and70/kg respectively.How many kgs of each should be blended to produce 100 kg of mixture worth Rs.90/kg, given that the quntities of band c are equal
a)70,15,15 b)50,25,25 c)60,20,20 d)40,30,30 (Ans. (b))
31. in a class, except 18 all are above 50 years.15 are below 50 years of age. How many people are there
(a) 30 (b) 33 (c) 36 (d) none of these. (Ans. (d))
32. If a boat is moving in upstream with velocity of 14 km/hr and goes downstream with a velocity of 40 km/hr, then what is the speed of the stream ?
(a) 13 km/hr (b) 26 km/hr (c) 34 km/hr (d) none of these (Ans. A)
33. Find the value of ( 0.75 * 0.75 * 0.75 - 0.001 ) / ( 0.75 * 0.75 - 0.075 + 0.01)
(a) 0.845 (b) 1.908 (c) 2.312 (d) 0.001 (Ans. A)
About 3i Infotech:-
3i Infotech is a global Information Technology company which provides technology solutions to over 1500 customers in more than 50 countries across 5 continents, spanning a range of verticals.
The Company provides software products, IT services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) for a variety of industry verticals including Insurance, Banking, Capital Markets, Mutual Funds & Asset Management, Wealth Management, Government, Manufacturing and Retail. These solutions and services include Managed IT Services, Application Software Development & Maintenance, Payment solutions, Business Intelligence, Document Imaging & Digitization, IT Consulting and various Transaction Processing services.
The Company's quality certifications include ISO 9001:2008 for BPO, ISO/IEC 27001:2005 for Data Centre Operations and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005 for Data Centre Management Services. The company has embarked on re-appraisal under SEI CMMI ML 5 for some of its software development centers in India.
Why 3i Infotech - Why should i join 3i Infotech?:-
A career with 3i Infotech is full of challenges, competition and tremendous responsibility. To be at the cutting edge, one would need a right mindset to succeed in this highly competitive world. Winning attitude, passion for excellence, and an appetite for challenges is what 3i Infotech is constantly on the lookout for.
3i Infotech is a rapidly growing organization, in terms of both people and customers. To keep up with this rapid pace of growth, 3i Infotech is seeking talented and focused individuals who can contribute significantly and be a part of this growth process.
Address of 3i Infotech:-
3i Infotech Limited
Tower No. 5, 5th floor,
International Infotech Park,
Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400705.
3i Infotech Limited
3rd Floor, ‘D’ Block,
No. 301 & 302, RMZ Centennial
Plot No.8D. Doddanakundi Industrial Area,
ITPL Road, Mahadevapura Post,
Bengaluru - 560048
Tel: +91-80-39934001 - 05
3i Infotech Limited
Prince Infocity K II,
3rd floor, 283/4, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, (OMR),
Chennai - 600 096
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)