Here are the details of 2011 3i Infotech Placement Paper - III job in 3i Infotech. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to 3i Infotech Placement Paper 2011. Here you will find 3i Infotech Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of 3i Infotech Placement Paper 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
2011 3i Infotech Placement Paper:-
1.The price of sugar increases by 20%, by what % should a housewife reduce the consumption of sugar so that expenditure on sugar can be same as before ?
(a) 15% (b) 16.66% (c) 12% (d) 9% (Ans B)
2. A man spends half of his salary on household expenses, 1/4th for rent, 1/5th for travel expenses, the man deposits the rest in a bank. If his monthly deposits in the bank amount 50, what is his monthly salary ?
(a) Rs.500 (b) Rs.1500 (c) Rs.1000 (d) Rs. 900 (Ans C)
3. The population of a city increases @ 4% p.a. There is an additional annual increase of 4% of the population due to the influx of job seekers, find the % increase in population after 2 years ?
4. The ratio of the number of boys and girls in a school is 3:2 Out of these 10% the boys and 25% of girls are scholarship holders. % of students who are not scholarship holders.?
5. 15 men take 21 days of 8 hrs. each to do a piece of work. How many days of 6 hrs. each would it take for 21 women if 3 women do as much work as 2 men?
(a) 30 (b) 20 (c) 19 (d) 29 (Ans. A)
6. A cylinder is 6 cms in diameter and 6 cms in height. If spheres of the same size are made from the material obtained, what is the diameter of each sphere?
(a) 5 cms (b) 2 cms (c) 3 cms (d) 4 cms (Ans C)
7. A rectangular plank (2)1/2 meters wide can be placed so that it is on either side of the diagonal of a square shown below.(Figure is not available)What is the area of the plank? ( Ans :7*(2)1/2 )
8. What is the smallest number by which 2880 must be divided in order to make it into a perfect square ?
(a) 3 (b) 4 (c) 5 (d) 6 (Ans. C)
8. A father is 30 years older than his son however he will be only thrice as old as the son after 5 years what is father's present age ?
(a) 40 yrs (b) 30 yrs (c) 50 yrs (d) none of these (Ans. A)
9. An article sold at a profit of 20% if both the cost price and selling price would be Rs.20/- the profit would be 10% more. What is the cost price of that article?
10. If an item costs Rs.3 in '99 and Rs.203 in '00.What is the % increase in price?
(a) 200/3 % (b) 200/6 % (c) 100% (d) none of these (Ans. A)
11. 5 men or 8 women do equal amount of work in a day. a job requires 3 men and 5 women to finish the job in 10 days how many woman are required to finish the job in 14 days.
a) 10 b) 7 c) 6 d) 12 (Ans 7)
12. A simple interest amount of rs 5000 for six month is rs 200. what is the anual rate of interest?
a) 10% b) 6% c) 8% d) 9% (Ans 8%)
13. In objective test a correct ans score 4 marks and on a wrong ans 2 marks are ---. a student score 480 marks from 150 question. how many ans were correct?
a) 120 b) 130 c) 110 d) 150 (Ans130)
14. An artical sold at amount of 50% the net sale price is rs 425 .what is the list price of the artical?
a) 500 b) 488 c) 480 d) 510 (Ans 500)
15. A man leaves office daily at 7pm A driver with car comes from his home to pick him from office and bring back home.One day he gets free at 5:30 and instead of waiting for driver he starts walking towards home. In the way he meets the car and returns home on car He reaches home 20 minutes earlier than usual. In how much time does the man reach home usually?? (Ans. 1hr 20min)
16. A works thrice as much as B. If A takes 60 days less than B to do a work then find the number of days it would take to complete the work if both work together?
17. How many 1's are there in the binary form of 8*1024 + 3*64 + 3 Ans. 4
18. In a digital circuit which was to implement (A B) + (A)XOR(B), the designer implements (A B) (A)XOR(B) What is the probability of error in it ?
19. A boy has Rs 2. He wins or loses Re 1 at a time If he wins he gets Re 1 and if he loses the game he loses Re 1.He can loose only 5 times. He is out of the game if he earns Rs 5.Find the number of ways in which this is possible? (Ans. 16)
20. If there are 1024*1280 pixels on a screen and each pixel can have around 16 million colors. Find the memory required for this? (Ans. 4MB)
21. On a particular day A and B decide that they would either speak the truth or will lie. C asks A whether he is speaking truth or lying? He answers and B listens to what he said. C then asks B what A has said B says "A says that he is a liar" What is B speaking ?(a) Truth (b) Lie (c) Truth when A lies (d) Cannot be determined
22. What is the angle between the two hands of a clock when time is 8:30
23. A student is ranked 13th from right and 8th from left. How many students are there in totality ?
24. A man walks east and turns right and then from there to his left and then 45degrees to his right.In which direction did he go (Ans. North west)
25. A student gets 70% in one subject, 80% in the other. To get an overall of 75% how much should get in third subject.
26. A man shows his friend a woman sitting in a park and says that she the daughter of my grandmother's only son.What is the relation between the two
27. How many squares with sides 1/2 inch long are needed to cover a rectangle that is 4 ft long and 6 ft wide
(a) 24 (b) 96 (c) 3456 (d) 13824 (e) 14266
28. If a=2/3b , b=2/3c, and c=2/3d what part of d is b/
(a) 8/27 (b) 4/9 (c) 2/3 (d) 75% (e) 4/3 Ans. (b)
29. 2598Successive discounts of 20% and 15% are equal to a single discount of
(a) 30% (b) 32% (c) 34% (d) 35% (e) 36 Ans. (b)
30. The petrol tank of an automobile can hold g liters.If a liters was removed when the tank was full, what part of the full tank was removed?
(a)g-a (b)g/a (c) a/g (d) (g-a)/a (e) (g-a)/g (Ans. (c))
About 3i Infotech:-
3i Infotech is a global Information Technology company which provides technology solutions to over 1500 customers in more than 50 countries across 5 continents, spanning a range of verticals.
The Company provides software products, IT services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) for a variety of industry verticals including Insurance, Banking, Capital Markets, Mutual Funds & Asset Management, Wealth Management, Government, Manufacturing and Retail. These solutions and services include Managed IT Services, Application Software Development & Maintenance, Payment solutions, Business Intelligence, Document Imaging & Digitization, IT Consulting and various Transaction Processing services.
The Company's quality certifications include ISO 9001:2008 for BPO, ISO/IEC 27001:2005 for Data Centre Operations and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005 for Data Centre Management Services. The company has embarked on re-appraisal under SEI CMMI ML 5 for some of its software development centers in India.
Why 3i Infotech - Why should i join 3i Infotech?:-
A career with 3i Infotech is full of challenges, competition and tremendous responsibility. To be at the cutting edge, one would need a right mindset to succeed in this highly competitive world. Winning attitude, passion for excellence, and an appetite for challenges is what 3i Infotech is constantly on the lookout for.
3i Infotech is a rapidly growing organization, in terms of both people and customers. To keep up with this rapid pace of growth, 3i Infotech is seeking talented and focused individuals who can contribute significantly and be a part of this growth process.
Address of 3i Infotech:-
3i Infotech Limited
Tower No. 5, 5th floor,
International Infotech Park,
Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400705.
3i Infotech Limited
3rd Floor, ‘D’ Block,
No. 301 & 302, RMZ Centennial
Plot No.8D. Doddanakundi Industrial Area,
ITPL Road, Mahadevapura Post,
Bengaluru - 560048
Tel: +91-80-39934001 - 05
3i Infotech Limited
Prince Infocity K II,
3rd floor, 283/4, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, (OMR),
Chennai - 600 096
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)