Here are the details of 2011 Accenture Placement Paper - I job in Accenture. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Accenture Placement Paper 2011. Here you will find Accenture Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Accenture Placement Paper 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
1. What is the output of the program
char s="oracle is the best";
// A. oracle is the best
// B. Core dump
// c. Error Message
// D. Goes into infinite loop
Ans: B. core dump (Garbage value)
2. .//What is the output of the program
printf(" Hello World");
// A. Hello World
// B. Hello World Hello World
// c. Error Message
// D. None of these
3. What is the output of the program
if(++k && ++i<--j|| i++)
printf(" %d %d %d",i,-j--,k);
// A. 4,-3,2
// B. 5,-3,2
// c. 4,-2,2
// D. 5,-2,2
4. public void static main(String args)
String s1=new String("test");
String s2=new String("test");
System.out.println("Both are equal");
Boolean b1=new Boolean("true");
Boolean b2=new Boolean("false");
what is the value of y
5.The ratio between the radius and height of a cone is 3:4. What is the curved surface area of the cone?
1) 15p m2
2) 12p m2
3) 9p m2
4) Data inadequate
5) None of these
6. A man stands on the top of a pole and makes an angle of 60° on the surface of a ground. He slides 20 m down and makes an angle of 30°at the same point. If he takes 10 seconds to reach the ground from here, find his speed.
1) 6 km/hr
2) 5 km/hr
3) 10 km/hr
4) 8 km/hr
5) 10.80 km/hr
7.The compound interest for first and second years is 200 and 220 on a certain amount. Find the sum.
8. Marked price of a commodity is 35% above the cost price. If he gives a discount of 15%, how much he gains on the deal.
9. 5 mangoes + 4 oranges = 7 mangoes + 1 orange. Find the ratio of mango to orange.
10. Length of a rectangle is increased by 50% and breadth is decreased by 25% what is the difference in the area
11. Mr X position in a class is 13th from first and 17th from last, and 8th from the first and 13th from last in passed candidates list, then how many candidates failed in the exam
12. Two successive discounts of 20% and 15% is equal to a net discount of .....
13. A two digit number is 4 times to its sum of digits , when 9 is added to the number, the digits will get reversed. Then what is that number?
14. When do you say that a digraph is acyclic
A)if and only if its first search does not have back arcs
B)a digraph is acyclic if and only if its first search does not have back vertices
C)if and only if its first search does not have same dfnumber
D)None of these
15.A function ‘q’ that accepts a pointer to a character as argument and returns a pointer to an array of integer can be declared as:
A)int (*q(char*)) 
B)int *q(char*) 
D)None of the Above
16.study the code:
const int a=100;
What is printed?
A)100,101 B)100,100 C)101,101 D)None of the above
17. in how many ways can a lock be opened if that lock has three digit number lock if
i) the last digit is 9
ii) and sum of the first two digits is less than or equal to the last digit. numbers are from 0-9
18. A person sold an item at a profit of 12% .If he sold it at a loss of 12% then he would get Rs.6/- less. What is the cost price?
19. (1 ½ /((3/4-2/5 )/(2/3+4/5))) * ((2 ¾/((4/3-2/5 )/(5/3+6/5))) (Numbers different)
20. Avg age of X number of adults in a class is 30yrs. If 12 new adults with avg age of 32 joined with them then the avg age increases by one. Find X?
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. At Accenture you can join ranks with approximately 204,000 people in more than 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Find out more about Accenture’s different areas of business, specifically in Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as how they get involved in communities around the world.
Working at Accenture - Why Should i Join Accenture?:-
Variety, teamwork and growth keep people here as they build their careers. A career in Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do as we help clients become high-performance businesses and governments. This is your starting point for learning more about whether Accenture might be the right place for you.
Accenture employees offer a wide range of skills and backgrounds—a vital ingredient in our recipe for high performance. Choose the skills that you are interested in to learn more about career path options.
Address of Accenture:-
A1- Godrej Industries Complex
Off Eastern Express Highway
Mumbai – 400079
Tel: +91 22 67380300
Fax: +91 22 67380301
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)