Here are the details of 2011 Adobe Placement Paper job in Adobe. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Adobe Placement Papers 2011. Here you will find Adobe Placement Papers Pattern and Download questions of Adobe Placement Papers 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
2011 Adobe Placement Paper:-
1. What are Data breakpoints? Give two scenarios where we make the use of this
2. What do you mean by Bit fields? Give example
3. Write the function for changing a number from hexadecimal to integer htoi(s
4. Compare two binary trees they are same or not.
5. You have N computers and [Ca, Cb] means a is connected to b and this connectivity is symmetric and transitive. then write a program which checks that all computers are interconnected and talk two each other
6. WAP to find Depth of tree program. We were given the structure of the node using that we need to write the code.
7. In binary search we have two comparisons one for greater than and other for less than the mid value. Optimize so that we need to check only once
8. Some code in assembly was given and given five options. What is being calculated?
Ans (XY) 2 + Y + Z
9. Represent (-5)10 in 2’s complement representation in 8 bits
11. Expression was given. Draw tree and then find the postfix
12. What is the output of the program
char s="oracle is the best";
// A. oracle is the best
// B. Core dump
// c. Error Message
// D. Goes into infinite loop
Ans: B. core dump (Garbage value)
13. What is the output of the program
// A. 6,2,1,5
// B. 6,2,1,5,7
// c. Error Message
// D. core dump
Ans: A. 6,2,1,5
14. which is the best data structure to check correct paranthesization of an expression ?? give reasons ?
15. in one line tell the maximum of 3 nos using tertiary operator(?:)
16. tell diff a) void (*P)(void *a,int n);
b) void *(*p)(void *a,int n);
17. a question was there in which #defeine sum(a,b) (a*b)
#define mult(a,b) (a)+(b)
18. What is the difference between Char a[ ]=”string” and char *a=”String”
19. difference between #define and typedef?
20. Expand a=6;
Adobe has a non-hierarchical, informal and open environment. It believes in fostering a culture of the highest levels of integrity. Adobe employees thrive on innovation and creativity and cultivate an environment where individuals treat each other with respect. Adobe takes pride in creating an environment in which the company shares its success with its employees. Adobe offer a dynamic work environment that is result-oriented, rewarding, and energizing and inspires employee commitment and team spirit. Adobe ensures that customer and partner requirements are at the center of everything it does and hence consistently delivers the highest quality and value to its various stakeholders.
Why Adobe - Why Should i join Adobe?:-
Adobe revolutionizes how the world engages with information and ideas. Founded in 1982, Adobe Systems Incorporated builds award-winning software solutions for network publishing, including web, print, video, wireless, and broadband applications. Its graphic design, imaging, dynamic media, and authoring tools enable customers to create, publish, and deliver visually rich content for various types of media. From rich images in print, video, and film to dynamic digital content for a variety of media, the impact of Adobe solutions is clear to anyone who creates, views, and interacts with information.
The company's products are used by film and video makers, web and graphic designers, creative professionals, hobbyists, professional publishers, document-intensive organizations, business users, and consumers. Adobe is the second largest PC software company in the U.S., with annual revenues exceeding $3.15 billion. It employs over 7,000 employees worldwide and has operations in North America, Europe, the Pacific Rim, Japan, India, China and Latin America. Adobe's worldwide headquarters are in San Jose, California.
Adobe provides various Learning and Development opportunities to employees to enhance their technical and professional skills. Our training for managers emphasizes treating people fairly, valuing differences and helping employees contribute at their fullest. Adobe offers employees online self-study courses on Adobe products and related technologies and projects. In addition there are offerings in Technical and Behavioral areas and programs to help in career development.
Address of Adobe:-
ADOBE Systems India Private Limited
I-1A, City Centre, Sector : 25A
Adobe Bangalore Office
Salarpuria Infinity, 3rd Floor
#5, Bannerghatta Road
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)