Here are the details of 2011 Aricent Placement Paper - I job in Aricent. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Aricent Placement Paper 2011. Here you will find Aricent Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Aricent Placement Paper 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
2011 Aricent Placement Paper:-
1. What is the output of the program
typedef struct a ST;
strcpy(str1->st1,"Welcome to Oracle");
// A. core dump
// B. will not compile
// c. 100,Welcome to Oracle
// D. None of these
2. What is the output of the program
if(++k && ++i<--j|| i++)
printf(" %d %d %d",i,-j--,k);
// A. 4,-3,2
// B. 5,-3,2
// c. 4,-2,2
// D. 5,-2,2
3. What is the output of the program
// A. 1,20
// B. 1,20,1,20
// c. 1,2
// D. 1,2,20,20
4. x% of y is y% of ?
(D) can't be determined
5. The price of sugar increases by 20%, by what % should a housewife reduce the consumption of sugar so that expenditure on sugar can be same as before ?
6. A man spends half of his salary on household expenses, 1/4th for rent, 1/5th for travel expenses, the man deposits the rest in a bank. If his monthly deposits in the bank amount 50, what is his monthly salary ?
(D) Rs. 900
7. To change the default date format in a SQLPLUS Session you have to
(A) Set the new format in the DATE_FORMAT key in the windows Registry.
(B) Alter session to set NLS_DATE-FORMAT.
(C) Change the Config.ora File for the date base.
(D) Change the User Profile USER-DATE-FORMAT.
8. Which of the following is not necessarily an advantages of using a package rather than independent stored procedure in data base.
(A) Better performance. (B) Optimized memory usage.
(C) Simplified Security implementation. (D) Encapsulation.
9. Find the greatest no. that will divide 964,1238 and 1400 leaving remainder of 41,31 and 51 resp.
a) 58 b) 64 c) 69 d) 71
10. If all 6’s get inverted and become 9’s , by how much will the sum of all nos. between 1 and 100 both inclusive change?
a) 300 b) 330 c) 333 d) none of these
11. If all the picture cards are removed from a pack of cards, the sum of the values of the remaining is
a) 55 b) 220 c) 54 d) 216
12.One monkey climbs a poll at the rate of 6mts/min and fell down 3mts in the alternately. Length of the poll is 60 mtrs , how much time it will take to reach the top?
a. 31 b.33 c.37 d.40 (ans: 37)
13. Find the approximate value of the following equation. 6.23% of 258.43 - ? + 3.11% of 127 = 13.87
14. A train overtakes 2 persons walking at 3 km/hr and 5 km/hr respectively in the same direction and completely passes them in 8 seconds and 10 seconds respectively. Find the speed of the train.
1) 15 km/hr
2) 13 km/hr
3) 10 km/hr
4) 10 km/hr
5) None of these
15. The sum of a number and its square is 1406. What is the number?
5) None of these
16. In a business P and Q invested amounts in the ratio 3:4, whereas the ratio between amounts invested by P and R was 6:7. If Rs 106501.50 was their profit, how much amount did Q receive?
1) Rs 40572
2) Rs 30429
3) Rs 35500.50
4) Rs 34629
5) None of these
17. A man buys spirit at Rs. 60 per letter, adds water to it and then sells it at Rs. 75 per litter. What is the ratio of spirit to water if his profit in the feal is 37.5%?
(a) 9:1 (b) 10:1 (c) 11:1 (d) None of these.
Ans (b) 10.1
18. A certain quantity of petrol is found to be adulterated to the extent of 10%. What proportion of the adulterated petrol should be replaced with pure petrol to take the purity level to 98%?
(a) 80% (b) 32% (c) 66.67% (d) cannot be determined.
Ans (a) 80%
19. There is a family of six persons P,Q,R,S,T and U.They are Lawyer, Doctor, Teacher, Salesman, Engineer and Accountant. There are two married couples in the family. S, the salesman is married to the Lady Teacher. The Doctor is married to the Lawyer U, The Accountant is the son of Q and brother of T. R, the Lawyer is the daughter-in-law of P. T is the unmarried Engineer. P is the Grandmother of U. Which is the profession of P?
a)Lawyer b)Teacher c)Doctor d)Accountant
20. My mother gave me money to buy stamps of price 2paisa, 7 paisa,15 paisa, 10paisa and 20 paisa. I had to buy 5 each of three types and 6 each of the other 2 types . But on my way to the post office i forgot how many of stamps of each type were to be brought . My mother had given me rupees 3 . So i had no problem in finding out the exact amount of each one . Can you tell me which stamps were 5 in number , n whic were 6 in number
Ans . 5 stamps each of 2paisa, 7 paisa, 15 paisa
Aricent is a global innovation, technology and services company focused exclusively on communications. Aricent’s unique engagement model blends strategy, design, technology and engineering services, delivering exceptional value across each phase of the product and service lifecycle
Aricent is the first company purposely constructed to work closely with CSPs and TEMs to solve the emerging and complex innovation, R&D and SI challenges these organizations now face, in what some analysts estimate to be a $150B market. Complementary to traditional outsourcing and consulting, Aricent is a fundamentally new breed of strategic supplier architected to co-create, together with our customers, the world’s most innovative communications products and services.
Why Aricent - Why Should i join Aricent?:-
Aricent, a global innovation, technology and services company focused exclusively on communications, offers you excellent career opportunities.It has an unmatched team of designers, consultants and engineers - the best talent, resources, and infrastructure to solve the most complex and challenging problems of our clients – the world’s leading communications equipment manufacturers, device manufacturers and service providers.
Aricent is an equal opportunity employer and provides employees with an environment that allows them to learn and grow. It open work culture promotes creativity, inclusiveness, and teamwork, and encourages employees to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Address of Aricent:-
4th Floor, Gamma Block
Sigma Soft-tech Park
7 Whitefield Main Road
Bangalore 560 066
Tel: +91 080 41069000
ESPEE IT Park, Plot No. 5,
Jawaharlal Nehru Salai,
Guindy, Chennai 600032,
Tel: +91 44 4422 6000
Plot 31, Electronic City
Tel: +91 124 4095888
Fax: +91 124 2455100
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)