2011 BARC Placement Paper - II, Mumbai
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website08 April 2011
Here are the details of 2011 BARC Placement Paper - II job in BARC. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to BARC Placement Paper. Here you will find BARC Placement Paper, Mechanical, Pattern, Download Question of BARC Placement Paper 2011 with Answers, Solutions.
BARC Placement Paper 2011:-
1. Distinction between FM and PM at high frequencies.
2. Which of these has the least propagation delay RTL/ECL/I2L/CMOS.
3. Switching speed of CMOS is affected/unaffected by changes in supply voltage.
4. Which of these provides a measure of heart rate P/QRS complex/T/none of these.
5. Given a ckt of a logarithmic amplifier you had to identify what ckt was it.
6. JFET can operate in depletion/enhancement/both/none of the above modes.
7. When a BJT operates in saturation the junctions are fwd biased/reverse biased/…
8. BIBO stability criterion implies that poles are within/outside/on the unit circle.
9. For faithful amplification of low amplitude signals the cut-off/active/saturation regions of a transistor is used.
10. Lissajous pattern of a signal rotates 36 times per minute. if the oscillator frequency is 560 kHz then the unknown freq is…
11. % resolution of a 10 bit ADC.
12. To obtain 10 mV resolution on 5 V range how many bit DAC is to be used..
13. Why is LCD preferred to LED.
14. How will 0.6973 be displayed on 10 V range of a 4 ½ digit multimeter.
15. Which of the following cannot be used for an automatic feedback temp ctrl system thermocouple/thermometer/thermistor/IC sensor.
16. Y(n)=X(-n+3) is an example of a linear/non linear and shift variant/invariant system.
17. The falling body method is used to determine viscosity/humidity/….
18. Which of these methods of viscosity measurement gives greatest accuracy falling body method/rotating cylinder method/both/…
19. Some question on gas chromatography
20. A device having a rotor with 3 Y-connected coils and a stator is likely to be a synchro/RVDT/control transformer/…
21. In a twisted ring counter the initial count is 1000. after the 4th clock pulse its state will be….
22. A 240 kHz signal is given into a 3 bit binary ripple counter. The lowest o/p freq obtainable is….
23. For parity bit checking which of the following gates can be used XOR/NAND/OR/XNOR.
24. Why is a BJT called so..
25. Identify the expression for gauge factor of a strain gauge among the given options.
26. In a semiconductor strain gauge as tensile strain is applied what changes take place in the n and p areas..
27. How does a radioactive level gauging system work…
28. A capacitive transducer measuring level works on the principle of change in distance between plates/change in dielectric strength/…
29. For maximum power transfer in an AC circuit the condition to be satisfied is ZL+ZS=0/XL+XS=0/none of these/….where l and s refers to load and source respectively.
30. Find the transfer function from a block diagram.
31. Synchronous ctrs are preferred to asynchronous ctrs bcoz they are faster/glitches at the output can be avoided/both/none of these.
32. The lissajous figure formed on an oscilloscope looks like the English figure of 8. if the vertical channel input is 1 kHz the horizontal input freq is….
33. IE=IC for a transistor in saturation/cutoff/active/both saturation and active regions.
34. Reproducibility of measurements is called accuracy/precision/linearity/none of these.
35. Which of these is not strictly a static characteristic accuracy/precision/tolerance/linearity.
36. The shunt coil in a Q meter has resistance of the order of mO/O/kO/..
37. For measuring inductance of high Q coils the bridge used is Maxwell-wien/Schering/…
38. Which of these measures inductance in terms of capacitance Maxwell and hay/Maxwell and Schering/hay and Schering/…
39. In a flip-flop with preset and clear inputs both are applied simultaneously/clear is cleared when preset is applied/preset is cleared when clear is applied/….
40.. Which of these values of ? gives damped oscillations: 0/1/1.6/0.6
41. For a transformer of ratio 1:a and excited by a source V with impedances Z1 and Z2 on the primary and secondary side value of a for maxm power transfer should be..
42. Fourier transform of cos(?0t) is…
43. At t=0 the step response of a 1st order system is….
44. 555 can be used as a monostable/astable/freq dividing ckt/all of these.
45. In a PT when the secondary is open ckted with the primary excited what will happen.
46. If a system is marginally stable then the nature of oscillations will be…
47. Linear encoders mostly use straight binary/BCD/gray code.
48. For an accelerometer working in displacement mode the ratio of forcing freq to natural freq should be…..
49. According to Eulers theory crippling or buckling load is ____ (Wcr = Cp2EI/l2)
50. During sensible heating, specific humidity_? (remains constant)
Bhabha Atomic Research Center - BARC was established in 1967. BARC provides a broad spectrum of scientific and technological activities extending from basic laboratory bench scale research to scaled up plant level operations and its functional domain covers all walks of science and technology stretching from classical school of thoughts to the emerging novel fields of interest. The core mandate of this institution is to provide Research and Development support required to sustain one of the major peaceful applications of nuclear energy viz. power generation. This includes conceptualization of the programme, finalisation of the design of the reactor and the peripheral components, preparation of computer generated working models and their evaluation studies under simulated reactor running conditions, identification, selection and testing of materials and components for their risk analysis under extreme conditions of reactor operating environments, development and testing of new reactor fuel materials etc. Besides, BARC also extends its expertise to chemical processing of spent fuels, safe disposal of nuclear waste besides developing new isotope application techniques in industries, medicine, agriculture etc.
Working at BARC - Why shouls i join BARC?:-
BARC is a premier multi-disciplinary Nuclear Research Centre of India having excellent infrastructure for advanced Research and Development with expertise covering the entire spectrum of Nuclear Science and Engineering and related areas.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre - BARC offers creative and rewarding career opportunities to young qualified men and women who like challenges in frontline areas of Nuclear Science and Technology and are keen to be a part of expanding Indian nuclear power programme. Ample prospects are available for pursuing innovative research in Physics, Chemistry, Geology, Geophysics, Engineering and Biosciences at the centre.
Career opportunities at various levels are available at the Centre in wide ranging R&D areas of Nuclear Science and Technology.
Address of BARC:-
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre- BARC
Mumbai - 400 085
Telephone : +91-22-25505050 / 25592000
Fax : +91-22-25505151 / 25519613
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)