Here are the details of 2011 BEL Placement Paper - I job in BEL. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to BEL Placement Paper 2011. Here you will find BEL Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of BEL Placement Paper 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
2011 BEL Placement Paper:-
1. In which of the following movements ‘Vande Mataram’ was adotped for the first time as a slogan for agitation?
(A) Revolt of 1857
(B) Partition of Bengal in 1905
(C) Non-cooperation Movement in 1922
(D) Quit India Movement in 1942
2. Who warned Gandhiji not to encourage fanaticism of Muslim religious leaders and their followers?
(A) Agha Khan
(B) AjmaI Khan
(C) Hasan Imam
(D) Mohammad Ali Jinnah
3. Which one of the following is not correct about the Congress Session.of Lucknow, 1916?
(A) Ambika Charan Majumdar was not the president of this session
(B) In this session the reunion between the liberal and the extremist was established
(C) Mahatma was apprised the problems of the peasants Champaran for the first time
(D) None of the above
4. Kanpur conspiracy case was against the leaders of?
(A) Khilafat Movement
(B) Non-cooperation Movement
(C) Communist Movement
(D) Revolutionary Movement
5. In India “Currency Notes issue system” is based on?
(A) Minimum reserve system
(B) Proportional reserve system
(C) Fixed exchange rate system
(D) Full convertibility system
6. ‘Disguised’ unemployment means?
(A) Persons with no jobs
(B) Unemployment among house wives
(C) Unemployment among per sons above 60 years pf age
(D) Employment of more persons in a job which lesser number of persons can perform
7. Which of the following statements are true about the income tax in India?
1. It is a progressive tax,
2. It is a direct tax.
3. It is collected by the Government.
4. It is a proportional tax Select the correct answer from the code given below
(A) 1 only
(B) 1 and 2 only
(D) 2, 3 and 4 only
8. ‘SIDBI’ has been established to-
(A) Finance small scale industries
(B) Finance cottage industries
(C) Finance large scale industries
(D) Finance public sector under takings
9. Gangubai Hangal, who died a few months ago, was a?
(A) Classical singer
(D) Sitar player
10. Deep Joshi has recently been given Raman Magsaysay Award in the category of?
(A) Government service
(B) Public service
(C) Community leadership
(D) Emergent leadership
11. The missing number in the following series: 5,10,13,26,29, 58, 61,…Is?
12. If 2 jeans and 3 shirts cost Rs. 4,000 and jeans and 2 shirts cost Rs. 3,500, how much does a jeans cost?
(A) Rs. 1,500
(B) Rs 1,000
(C) Rs. 500
(D) Rs. 2,000
13. Which one of the following expresses error in computer data?
14.Assertion (A) Graphite is a good lubricant. Reason (R) Graphite is good conductor of electricity. Select the correct answer from the codes given below Codes:
(A) Both (A) and (R) are true and (A) is the correct explanation of (A)
(B) Both (A) and (A) are true but (H) is not the correct explanation of (A)
(C) (A) is true but (R) is false
(D) (A) is false but (A) is true
15. Acid rain is caused by pollution ot environment by?
(A) Carbon dioxide and Nitrogen
(B) Carbon monoxide and Carbon dioxide
(C) Ozone and Carbon dioxide
(D) Nitrous oxide and Sulphur dioxide
16. The professional printed circuit board generally use the following as the raw material:
1.Paper base bakelite copper clad sheet
2. Glass epoxy copper clad sheet
3.Tin plated Nylon sheet
4. Silver plated pyrex sheet
17. Many switch contacts use silver as the material because
1. It is a good electrical conductor with low contact resistance
2. Silver does not tarnish
3. It is easily shaped as per requirement
4. It is very hard and does not wear off
18. A resistance of approximate value 85W is to be measured by using an ammeter of range 0-1 A having a resistance of 20 W and voltmeter of range 0-50V having a resistance of 5000W. Two arrangement for the measurement are shown in the figure below. Which method would you recommend?
1. Method X
2. Method Y
3. Either X or Y
4. Neither X nor Y
19. The value of capacitance across points A & B in the circuit shown below is (in microfarads)
a. .3 b. 1 c. 0.67 d. 0.33
20. It is proposed to fabricate a simple Ohm meter for measuring resistor values. A milliammeter with an internal resistance of 50 W is available. Choosing a configuration using a 3 V battery, a large resistance and the ammeter in a loop, the unknown resistor is proposed to be measured by noting the current initially and then connecting the unknown resistor across the ammeter. If the ratio of the two current is 2, what is the value of the unknown resistor (rn W ) ?
a. 3000 b. 150 c. 100 d. 50
21.The current I flowing into the branch indicated by an arrow in the circuit shown is equal to
a. 2 Amp b. 0.5 Amp c. 1 Amp d. 0.25 Amp
22. For the circuit shown, the maximum power is delivered to the load resistance RL when the value of Rg is
a. 2 ohms b. zero c. 10 ohms d. infinity
23. A signal generator is available in the laboratory, which is in good condition except for the attenuator dial which has got displaced. In order to calibrate this, a high frequency oscilloscope is available. At a particular setting of the knob an open circuit voltage of 450 mV rms is measured. If the impedance of the generator is 50 ohms, the setting of the attenuator dial is to be adjusted for
a. 6 dBm b. 1 dBm c. 0 dBm d. 10 dBm
24. The relation Loge (X + Loge (1 + X) = 0 also means that
1. X2 + X + 1 = 0
2. X2 + X - 1 = 0
3. X2 + X + e = 0
4. X2 + X – e = 0
25. The Laplace transform of the function f(t) = cos wt is
1. w/(s2 + w2)
2. s2/(s2 - w2)
3. w2/(s2 + w2)
4. s/(s2 + w2)
26. If a = b = c, one value of X which satisfies the equation
=0 is given by
a. x=a b. x=b c. x=c d. x=0
27. An LC oscillator is being analysed. If the LC tank circuit (with quality factor = Q) is isolated from the amplifying device, the impedance at the resonant frequency as measured looking into the amplifier will be
1. Q r [LC]1/2
2. ½ rp r [LC]1/2
3. – Q r[LC]1/2
4. Q r [LC]1/2
28. A battery eliminator is required to be constructed and an assortment of rectifiers, resistors and capacitors is available. However, the step down transformer available has no center tap. The following configurations for the rectifier are feasible. The one giving the lowest ripple will be
1. Full wave rectifier
2. Half wave rectified
3. Bridge rectifier
29. Chokes used in rectifier filter circuits are wound on a core with a small air gap. This is done in order to
1. Get as high an inductance as possible
2. Prevent saturation of the core
3. Absorb the ripple effectively
4. Prevent loading the transformer
30. An integrated circuit linear regulator is used at the output of a power supply having a ripple of 1 V rms. Assuming that the IC represents a typical design generally available, the output rms ripple to be expected will be
a.. 0.1 V rms b. 0.1 mV c. 100 mV d. 1.0 V rms
About Bharat Electronics Limited - BEL
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company serving the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
BEL offers products and services in a wide spectrum of technology like Radars, Military Communications, Naval Systems, Electronic Warfare Systems, Telecommunications, Sound and Vision Broadcasting, Opto-Electronics, Tank Electronics, Solar Photovoltaic Systems, Embedded Software and Electronic Components. With its expertise developed over the years, the company also provides turnkey systems solutions.
BEL offers contract-manufacturing services for both domestic and international customers. It has automated assembly, inspection and testing facilities as also precision machining capabilities. It adheres to strict process and manufacturing standards, producing world-class products.
Why BEL - Why should i join BEL?:-
BEL goes much beyond the defence products they are famous for, they have made inroads into civilian products as well. BEL Ranked among the top PSUs of the country, which has continuously made profits year after year, BEL has acquired a global edge too. It has its presence felt in all major countries across the globe.
Whether it is hardware or customized software solutions development, research and engineering, national and international marketing, finance and accounts, human resource development or may it be public relations, BEL has opportunities aplenty in every field. With massive infrastructure in the form of nine ISO certified manufacturing plants based on the state-of-the-art technology and many regional offices in all the major cities of the country as well as in New York and Singapore, BEL beckons the best brains of the country to be onboard - come , and be a part of us!!.
Address of Bharat Electronics Limited - BEL
Outer Ring Road
Bangalore - 560045
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)