2011 Blue Star Infotech Placement Paper - II, Mumbai
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyBlue Star Infotech - BSI
- Posted date on our Website15 April 2011
Here are the details of 2011 Blue Star Infotech Placement Paper - II job in Blue Star Infotech - BSI. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
2011 Blue Star Infotech Placement Paper - II with Answers & Solutions:-
1. Add a word in starting of SCAPE and at the end of Grass, u will get two different word
Ans:- land grassland landscape
2. All men of this party are republican . mohan is member of this party. mohan is republican is true or false or can't say?
3. There r 1200 elephant .some have blue and pink strips. some have pink & green strip. 400 ele. have only pink strip. how many have only blue strip
4. Day light Day break Day time
5. Multiple inheritence can not be used in a case.......................................?
6. What is difference b/w simple SQDL & Object oriented SQDL.
7. Virtual Destructor is used...........................
8. Link list uses
a. countiguos memory allocation
b. non coun. " "
9. Non linear structure a. q & stack
ans:- b.tree & graph
c. tree & stack
d. tree & linklist
10. E ncryption is
ans a. change readable code to cipher text
11. Sizeof () operator is used for
a. data type
b. data type & veriable
ans c. both
12. deadlock condition
ans. no process knows exactly that both are waiting for each other.
13. If the NPSH requirements of a pump are not satisfied it will _______ ?
14. Approach of a cooling tower is the difference between temperatures of ________ ?
15. A parallel flow heat exchanger will perform better than a counter flow heat exchanger. State whether this is true or false
16. The index that normally reflects laminar flow in a tube is ______ ?
Ans. Reynolds no.
17. Pressure drop in air duct is influenced by __________ ?
Ans. shape of the duct
18. By increasing the intake air temp, efficiency of IC engine will _______ ?
19. Dewpoint is the temperature at which water vapor will undergo ________ ?
20. One question using the formula 120fs/p
About Blue Star Infotech:-
Blue Star Infotech (BSI) helps global mid market enterprises derive measurable business outcomes through the use of IT. BSI partners with its clients to understand the business pain points, arrive at the appropriate IT led interventions and manage successful implementation. Using its deep understanding of the mid market segment, and drawing upon its long standing track record in creating IT solutions, BSI is able to deliver affordable and relevant solutions through client-friendly flexible engagement models.
Blue Star Infotech’s dual expertise in building software products for industry-leading Independent Software Vendors and IT solutions for enterprises provides it with an unique advantage to cross-leverage experiences in creating solutions for enterprises- both custom and products – across domains and technology platforms.
Working at Blue Star Infotech - Why should i join Blue Star Infotech?:-
Fun-N-Frolic:- The Fun-N-Frolic Committee provides a break from everyday work activities. Comprising young, enthusiastic, energetic and creative employees, the committee organizes events and various fun-filled programs that encourage participation from the employees and team spirit.
Employee Care Services:-
BSI has specialists who focus on Employee Care. Our employees work from state-of-the art offices equipped with every facility to help them work comfortably on a 24x7 model. The various benefits provided to employees include:
Pantry Services:- BSI provide pantry services at all company offices to ensure our employees receive nutritious and healthy food.
Bus Facility For The Employees:- BSI offer hassle-free bus services to all employees.
Safe transportation for women empoyees:- When women employees have to work late, BSI ensures that they reach home safely.
Learning & Development:- BSI fosters Learning & Development initiatives for employees in both technical and behavioral areas. These focused initiatives are taught through structured programs that help employees improve their competencies and ensure that BSI remains competitive in the international market. Learning & Development objectives are defined from the various requirements outlined in the annual appraisals and business plans. The training programs follow various formats, including classroom instruction, on-the-job training, job rotations and external seminars, among others.
Address of Blue Star Infotech:-
8th Floor, The Great Oasis,
Plot No D-13, MIDC, Marol , Andheri (East),
Mumbai - 400 093
Salapuri Centre, #7,
18th Main Road, 7th Block,
Koramangala, Bangalore - 560 034
Tel : +91 80 4110 4560/61
Fax : +91 80 25527 563
Block 2-A, DLF Corporate Park,
DLF Qutab Enclave, Phase III,
Gurgaon - 122 002 (Haryana)
9 Bazullah Road
Chennai - 600 017
Tel : +91 44 4344 4000/61
Fax : +91 44 2815 8015
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)