Here are the details of 2011 CA Placement Paper - II job in CA Technologies. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to CA Placement Paper 2011. Here you will find CA Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of CA Placement Paper 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
2011 CA Placement Paper:-
1. Which of following is used for back-up files?
(a) compress (b) Tar (c) make (d) all the above Ans : b
2. what does find command do ? Ans : search a file
22. what does " calloc" do?
Ans : A memory allocation and initialising to zero.
3. what does exit() do?
Ans : come out of executing programme.
4. what is the value of 'i'?
Ans : 1
printf("%old %old %old %old ",i, i++,i--,i++);
Ans : check the answer.
6. Using pointer, changing A to B and B to A is Swapping the function using two address and one temperory variable. a,b are address, t is temporary variable. How function look like?
Ans : swap(int *, int *, int )
7. In 'o' how are the arguments passed?
ans : by value.
8. Find the prototype of sine function.
Ans : extern double sin(double)
9. Scope of a global variable which is declared as static?
ans : File
10. ASCII problem
ans : 6
11. what is the o/p
printf(" Hello \o is the world ");
Ans : Hello is the world.
12. Clarifying the concept addresses used over array ; ie changing the address of a base element produces what error?
13. child process -- fork
child shell -- sh
14. Answer are lex 7 yacc & man read these things in UNIX
15. What is
int *p(char (*s))
Ans : p is a function which is returning a pointer to
16. Mr. Smith drove at an average speed of 50mph for the first two hours of his trip. For the next three hours, he averaged 20 mph. What was Mr. Smith`s average speed for the five-hour trip ?
17. A postal truck leaves its station and heads for Chicago, averaging 40mph. An error in the mailing schedule is spotted and 24 minutes after the truck leaves, a car is sent to overtake the truck. If the car averages 50mph, how long will it take to catch the postal truck?
18. The length breadth and height of a cuboid are in the ratio 1 : 2 :3. The length, breadth and height of the cuboid are increased by 100%, 200% and 200% respectively. Then the increase in the volume of the cuboid is
19. An Automobile covers the distance between two cities at a speed of 60km. per hour and on the return journey it covers at a speed of 40 km. per hour. Find the average speed.
20. A man buys 200 shares (par value of Rs.10) of a company, which pays 12% per annum as dividend, at such a price he gets 15% on his money. Find the market value(app.) of a share.
About CA Technologies:-
CA Technologies is an IT management software and solutions company with expertise across all IT environments—from mainframe and physical to virtual and cloud. CA Technologies manages and secures IT environments, enabling our customers to deliver more flexible IT services.
CA came into the software business in 1976. Today we are one of the world's largest independent IT management software companies. We have 15,000 employees spread across the world. And our software products are used by enterprise customers in at least 140 countries.
CA Technologies solutions help its customers gain a level of deep insight into and exceptional control over complex, mixed IT environments. It’s that level of insight and control that enables IT organizations to power business agility.
Why CA Technologies - Why should i join CA Technologies?:-
CA's ability to succeed and excel depends on its people. That's why CA Technologies invest in its workforce and reward employees for exceptional performance — and why we offer a comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package.
At CA, you'll be working with leading-edge IT management software — so whether you're designing, selling or supporting it, your career gains a competitive edge.
By joining CA, you'll become part of a highly dynamic enterprise — a lean, transformed organization that is changing the paradigm of IT management and offering opportunities to people who want to carry the ball forward.
Address of CA Technologies:-
CA Technologies Private Ltd.(India- Bangalore)
Tower B, Level 11 - B, No. 1 & 2
Ulsoor, Bangalore - 560 008
Phone: (91 80) 669 15900
Fax: (91 80) 669 15910
CA Technologies Private Ltd.(India- Hyderabad)
115, IT Park Area,
Phone: (91 40) 668 78000
Fax: (91 80) 669 15910
CA Technologies Private Ltd.(India- Mumbai)
Ground Floor, Vibgyor Tower
Plot C- 62, G- Block
Bandra(East), Mumbai- 400 051
Phone: (91 22) 66413800
Fax: (91 22) 66413810
CA Technologies Private Ltd.(India- New Delhi)
6th Floor, East Tower
Birla House, 25 Barakhamba Road
Phone: (91 11) 6656 6667
Fax: (91 11) 6656 6668
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)