2011 CGI Placement Paper - I, Bangalore
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website15 April 2011
Here are the details of 2011 CGI Placement Paper - I job in CGI. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
2011 CGI Placement Paper - I with Answers and Solutions:-
1. A works thrice as much as B. If A takes 60 days less than B to do a work then find the number of days it would take to complete the work if both work together?
2. How many 1's are there in the binary form of 8*1024 + 3*64 + 3
3. In a digital circuit which was to implement (A B) + (A)XOR(B), the designer implements (A B) (A)XOR(B) What is the probability of error in it ?
4. A boy has Rs 2. He wins or loses Re 1 at a time If he wins he gets Re 1 and if he loses the game he loses Re 1.He can loose only 5 times. He is out of the game if he earns Rs 5. Find the number of ways in which this is possible?
5. If there are 1024*1280 pixels on a screen and each pixel can have around 16 million colors Find the memory required for this?
6. On a particular day A and B decide that they would either speak the truth or will lie. C asks A whether he is speaking truth or lying? He answers and B listens to what he said. C then asks B what A has said B says "A says that he is a liar"What is B speaking ?
(c) Truth when A lies
(d) Cannot be determined
7. What is the angle between the two hands of a clock when time is 8:30
8. A student is ranked 13th from right and 8th from left. How many students are there in totality ?
9. A man walks east and turns right and then from there to his left and then 45degrees to his right.In which direction did he go
Ans. North west
10. A student gets 70% in one subject, 80% in the other. To get an overall of 75% how much should get in third subject.
11. A man shows his friend a woman sitting in a park and says that she the daughter of my grandmother's only son. What is the relation between the two
12. A grandma has many sons; each son has as many sons as his brothers. What is her age if it?s the product of the no: of her sons and grandsons plus no: of her sons?(age b/w 70 and 100).
13. An electric wire runs for 1 km b/w some no: of poles. If one pole is removed the distance b/w each pole increases by 1 2/6 (mixed fraction). How many poles were there initially?
14. There is a church tower 150 feet tall and another catholic tower at a distance of 350 feet from it which is 200 feet tall. There is one each bird sitting on top of both the towers. They fly at a constant speed and time to reach a grain in b/w the towers at the same time. At what distance from the church is the grain?
15. A person wants to meet a lawyer and as that lawyer is busy he asks him to come three days after the before day of the day after tomorrow? on which day the lawyer asks the person to come?
CGI was established in 1976. It is eading IT and business process services provider. CGI delivers business solutions through information technology.
CGI has 31,000 professionals in 125 offices worldwide provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients’ businesses.
Working at CGI - Why shoud i join CGI?:-
* Base salary
When you first join CGI, your compensation is determined on the basis of your education, training and experience, as well as labour market conditions and internal equity. From then on, your compensation is reviewed annually.
* Share purchase plan
CGI's share purchase plan puts into practice the company's philosophy of intrapreneurship through ownership. The share purchase plan provides members with the opportunity to buy CGI shares under very advantageous conditions, to invest in the company and to profit from its success. Through payroll deductions, members may contribute a percentage of their annual base salary, to a maximum based on their job category. CGI matches the contribution dollar for dollar.
* Profit sharing
CGI is committed to having members share in the success of the company, while recognizing individual performance. Most regular members are eligible for this plan upon hiring.
Address of CGI:-
Electronic City Post
Tower 2, Survey No: 95/1 and 95/2
Electronic City Phase 1 (West)
Bangalore, India 560 100
Tel: +91 80 6642 2222
Fax: +91 80 6642 1200
Plot 22, Seepz
Mumbai, India 400 096
Tel: +91 22 2829 1421
Fax: +91 22 2829 1818
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)