2011 Cadence Placement Paper - I, Noida - Delhi/NCR
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- LocationNoida - Delhi/NCR
- Posted date on our Website15 April 2011
Here are the details of 2011 Cadence Placement Paper - I job in Cadence. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
2011 Cadence Placement Paper - I with Answers and Solutions:-
1. Inorder and preorder trees (expressions) are given and postorder tree (expression) is to be found out.
2. int v,u;
while(v != 0)
t = v % u;
v = u;
u = t;
find the time complexity of the above program.
3. x is passed by reference, y passed by value.
x = 3, y = 2;
var integer x, y;
x = x + 2;
y = y + 3;
x = 5;
y = 5;
print (x, y);
output of the above pseudo code.
4. given a grammar, in which some productions of if then else etc were given. you had to choose one option that can be derived out of the grammar.
5. how many flip flops you require for modulo 19 counter.
6. ring counter's initial state is 01000. after how many clock cylces will it return to the initial state.
7. some boolesn expression of the form x'y'z' + yz + .. ( something like this) find the simplified expression
8. given 6 bit mantissa in 2s complement form and 4 bit exponent is in excess-4 form in a floating point representation, find the number
ans -(something) * ( 2 to the power 3)
9. A signed no is stored in 10-bit register, what is the max and min possible value of the number.
10. A room is 30 X 12 X 12. a spider is on the middle of the smaller wall, 1 feet from the top, and a fly is ont he middle of the opposite wall 1 feet from the bottom. what is the min distance required for the spider to crawl to the fly.
11. A man while going down in a escalator (which is moving down) takes 50 steps to reach down and while going up takes 125 steps. If he goes 5 times faster upwards than downwards. What will be the total no of steps if the escalator weren't moving.
12. 2/3 of corckery(plates) are broken, 1/2 have someother thing(handle) broken , 1/4 are both broken and handle broken. Ultimately only 2 pieces of crockery were without any defect. How many crockery were there in total.
___|___ ___|___ ___|___ |
| | | | | | |
| |__ | |___ | |___ |
|_______| | |_______| |__not_ |_______| | |
| | | |
boxes are negative edge triggered flip flops and 'not' and 'and' are gates. What is this figure.
14. It is difficult to draw a figure but another question was in which some NAND and OR gates were given.
Ans - Z = true.
15. 4^^61 + 4^^62 + 4^^63 + 4^^64 . this sum is divisible by which of the following ?
Cadence Design Systems is the world's leading EDA company. Cadence customers use software, hardware, and services to overcome a range of technical and economic hurdles.
Cadence Design Systems technologies help customers create mobile devices with longer battery life. Designers of ICs for game consoles and other consumer electronics speed their products to market using our hardware simulators to run software on a ‘virtual’ chip—long before the actual chip exists.
Cadence bridge the traditional gap between chip designers and fabrication facilities, so that manufacturing challenges can be addressed early in the design stage. And our custom IC design platform enables designers to harmonize the divergent worlds of analog and digital design to create some of the most advanced mixed-signal system on chip (SoC) designs. These are just a few of the many essential Cadence solutions that drive the success of leading IC and electronic systems companies.
Working at Cadence - Why shoud i join Cadence?:-
Cadence give an equal opportunity employer, and it continually evaluate the market to provide comprehensive, competitive programs including:
* Retiree Health Access (RHA)
* Health Advocate
* Individual and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts
* Short-Term Disability
* Long-Term Disability
* Long-Term Care
* Life Insurance
* Business Travel Coverage
* Domestic Partner Coverage
* Live and Work Well Program
* Legal Services
* Automobile/Home/Pet Insurance
* 401(k) Plan
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
Time Off:- Cadence offers a variety of paid and unpaid time-off programs, including paid vacation, holidays, new parent leave, bereavement, and jury duty.
Onsite Services:- To help you save time and find a healthy work/life balance, Cadence offer a number of convenient onsite services including a cafeteria, a credit union, dry cleaning services, dental care, automotive services, and more.
Address of Cadence:-
Cadence Design Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Plot 57A, B & C,
Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ)
Noida, 201305 India
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)