Here are the details of 2011 Cadence Placement Paper - II job in Cadence. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
2011 Cadence Placement Paper - II with Answers and Solutions:-
1. What does chmod 654 stand for.
2. Which of following is used for back-up files?
(a) compress (b) Tar (c) make (d) all the above
Ans : b
3. what does find command do ?
Ans : search a file
4. what does " calloc" do?
Ans : A memory allocation and initializing to zero.
5. what does exit() do?
Ans : come out of executing programme.
6. what is the value of 'i'?
Ans : 1
printf("%old %old %old %old ",i, i++,i--,i++);
8. Using pointer, changing A to B and B to A is Swapping the function using two address and one temporary variable. a,b are address, t is temporary variable. How function look like?
Ans : swap(int *, int *, int )
9. In 'o' how are the arguments passed?
Ans : by value.
10. Find the prototype of sine function.
Ans : extern double sin(double)
11. Scope of a global variable which is declared as static?
Ans : File
12. ASCII problem
Ans : 6
13. what is the o/p
printf(" Hello \o is the world ");
Ans : Hello is the world.
14. Clarifying the concept addresses used over array ; ie changing the address of a base element produces what error?
15. child process -- fork
child shell -- sh
16. Answer are lex 7 yacc & man read these things in UNIX
17. What is int *p(char (*s))
Ans : p is a function which is returning a pointer to integer which takes arguments as pointer to array of characters
18. A sequence is given. You should find out error & write correct 1 2 5 10 13 26 29 48.
Ans: Error is 48,there you should write 58.
19. 2,3 6,7 14,15 29,46. Error is 46. In every pair you add 1 to get second number.
20. A girl is 13'th highest,13th lowest. How many member.
21. Rearrange MERGANY
Ans: GERMANY (country)
22. Rearrange BBIRAT
23. there are 6 persons k,l,m,n,o,p to give seminar cond: 3 persons should give before lunch and 3 after lunch l should immediately precede the seminar of m there should be no gap between l and m .....
Ans: 1. L position is 2
24. 10. 1,2,2,4,8,?
Cadence Design Systems is the world's leading EDA company. Cadence customers use software, hardware, and services to overcome a range of technical and economic hurdles.
Cadence Design Systems technologies help customers create mobile devices with longer battery life. Designers of ICs for game consoles and other consumer electronics speed their products to market using our hardware simulators to run software on a ‘virtual’ chip—long before the actual chip exists.
Cadence bridge the traditional gap between chip designers and fabrication facilities, so that manufacturing challenges can be addressed early in the design stage. And our custom IC design platform enables designers to harmonize the divergent worlds of analog and digital design to create some of the most advanced mixed-signal system on chip (SoC) designs. These are just a few of the many essential Cadence solutions that drive the success of leading IC and electronic systems companies.
Working at Cadence - Why shoud i join Cadence?:-
Cadence give an equal opportunity employer, and it continually evaluate the market to provide comprehensive, competitive programs including:
* Retiree Health Access (RHA)
* Health Advocate
* Individual and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts
* Short-Term Disability
* Long-Term Disability
* Long-Term Care
* Life Insurance
* Business Travel Coverage
* Domestic Partner Coverage
* Live and Work Well Program
* Legal Services
* Automobile/Home/Pet Insurance
* 401(k) Plan
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
Time Off:- Cadence offers a variety of paid and unpaid time-off programs, including paid vacation, holidays, new parent leave, bereavement, and jury duty.
Onsite Services:- To help you save time and find a healthy work/life balance, Cadence offer a number of convenient onsite services including a cafeteria, a credit union, dry cleaning services, dental care, automotive services, and more.
Address of Cadence:-
Cadence Design Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Plot 57A, B & C,
Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ)
Noida, 201305 India
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)