Here are the details of 2011 Capgemini Placement Paper - II job in Capgemini. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Capgemini Placement Paper 2009. Here you will find Capgemini Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Capgemini Placement Paper 2009 with Answers & Solutions.
1. If (NM)2= RRM where N.M & R are distinct digits. Then possible values for R are
(a) 1 (b) 2 (c) 3 (d) none of these
Ans (b) -2
2. A man buys spirit at Rs. 60 per letter, adds water to it and then sells it at Rs. 75 per litter. What is the ratio of spirit to water if his profit in the feal is 37.5%?
(a) 9:1 (b) 10:1 (c) 11:1 (d) None of these.
Ans (b) 10.1
3. A certain quantity of petrol is found to be adulterated to the extent of 10%. What proportion of the adulterated petrol should be replaced with pure petrol to take the purity level to 98%?
(a) 80% (b) 32% (c) 66.67% (d) cannot be determined.
Ans (a) 80%
4. Two trains are traveling from point A to point B such that the speed of first train is 65 kmps and the speed of 2 train is 29 kmph. Where is the distance b/w A&B such that the slower train reached 5 hrs late compared to the faster.
5. 45 grinders brought @ 2215/-.transpot expense 2190/-.2760/- on octroi . Find SP/piece to make profit of 20%
2585 2225 2670 3325
6. in a 2 digit no unit’s place is halved and tens place is doubled.diff bet the nos is 37.digit in unit’s place is 2 more than tens place.
24 46 42 none
7. if x-y + z = 19 , y + z =20 , x-z=3 , find d value of x+4y-5z
22 38 17 none
8. Find approx value of 39.987/0.8102+1.987*18.02
72 56 86 44
9. Asish was given Rs. 158 in denominations of Rs 1 each. He distributes these in diff bags, such that ne sum of money of denomination betn 1 and 158 can be given in bags. The min no. of such bags reqd :
10 17 15 none
10. There is a rectangular Garden whose length and width are 60m X 20m.There is a walkway of uniform width around garden. Area of walkway is 516m^2. Find width of walkway:
1 2 3 4
11. In a race from pt. X to pt Y and back, Jack averages 0 miles/hr to pt Y and 10 miles/hr back to pr X.Sandy averages 20 miles/hr in both directions. If Jack and Sandy start race at same tym, who’ll finish:
i. 1st Jack ii.Sandy iii.they tie iv.Impossible to tell
12. A man engaged a servant on a condn that he’ll pay Rs 90 and also give him a bag at the end of the yr. He served for 9 months and was given a turban and Rs 65. So the price of turban is i. Rs :
10 19 0 55
13. if a row dominated two dimensional array in the following which one is advantage and why?
14. Consider the prog and select answer
void main ( )
15. Which fruit is not used by Mandy? aa
16. Which is the combination by Erica?
a. Apples, cherries, Bananas
b. Apples, Cherries, Grapes
c. Apples, Grapes, Bananas
d. Cherries, Grapes, Bananas
Direction for Qn 17-18
These qns are based on situations given below:
7 Uni crick players are to be honored at a special luncheon. The players will be seated on a dais along one side of a single rectangular table. A and G have to leave the luncheon early and must be seated at the extreme right end of table, which is closest to exit. B will receive Man of the Match and must be in the centre chair C and D who are bitter rivals for the position of Wicket keeper dislike one another and should be seated as far apart as possible E and F are best friends and want to seat together.
17. Which of the foll may not be seated at either end of the table?
i. C ii. D iii. G iv. F
18. Which of the foll pairs may not be seated together?
i. E & A ii. B & D iii. C & F iv. G & D
Direction for Qn 19-20
Elle is 3 times older than Zaheer. Zaheer is ½ as old as Waheeda. Yogesh is elder than Zaheer.
19. What is sufficient to estimate Elle’s age?
i. Zaheer is 10 yrs old
ii. Yogesh and Waheeda are both older than Zaheer by the same no of yrs.
iii. Both of the above iv. None of the above
20. Which one of the foll. statements can be inferred from the info above i. Yogesh is elder than Waheeda ii. Elle is older than Waheeda iii. Elle’s age may be less than that of Waheeda iv. None of the above I would suggest you to go through as many Capgemini placement papers as possible. The questions are very simple. Even if you are not very good at aptitude, you can make it. Just be cool and imply your brain. After the aptitude test, the results were displayed after around 2 hrs. 129 candidates managed to clear the aptitude test and were called for GD session.
Capgemini is headquartered in Paris, France and operates in more than 35 countries. With over 100,000 people in North and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions, Capgemini is above all a people company. In India, Capgemini is close to 30,000 people strong and services over 400 clients globally and in the Indian market.
Capgemini offers the full spectrum of services from Consulting to Technology and Outsourcing Services from India including Business and Technology Consulting, Custom Software Development, ERP and System Integration, Application Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
Why Capgemini- Why Should i join Capgemini?:-
Capgemini offers you the freedom to be outstanding. Capgemini is a global team, whose expertise and cooperative approach help us realize our clients' objectives.
By joining Capgemini, you can live and breathe the excitement of working with some of the top firms on the globe, while staying at the cutting edge of technology.
Address of Capgemin:-
SEP2-B3, Godrej Industries Complex
Eastern Express Highway, Vikhroli
Telephone: +91 22 6755 7000
Fax: +91 22 6755 7100
IT Park 1, Gachibowli
Telephone: +91 40 2312 6000
7th Flr, Campus 1B/RMZ Ecospace
Outer Ring Road
Telephone: +91 80 6656 7000
455 Anna Salai
Telephone: +91 44 6633 1000
Special Economic Zone - IT/ITES
Plot No.1 2 & 3, New Town
Telephone: +91 33 6621 5000
A-1, Technology Park
Telephone: +91 20 2760 1000
9th Flr, Building No.10B
DLF Cyber City
Phase II, Gurgaon
Telephone: +91 124 3984000
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)