2011 Capital IQ Placement Paper - II, Hyderabad
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyCapital IQ
- Posted date on our Website09 April 2011
Here are the details of 2011 Capital IQ Placement Paper - II job in Capital IQ. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome Capital IQ Placement Paper Here you will find 2011 Capital IQ Placement Paper -II with Answers and Solutions.
2011 Capital IQ Placement Papers - II:-
1. what is treasury stock
2. what are fictious assets? give some examples?
3. what is debenture ?
4. what about the company background?
5.What is the entry for forfeiture of shares?
6. What is contingent event?
7. What is Break Even Point?
8. What is marginal costing?
9. Difference between operating profit and netprofit.
10. Company A is having operating cycle of 15days...b is having operating cycle of 10 days which company is having better position
11. what is deferred revenue expenditure?
12. what is assets
13. what is the meaning of the capital ique
14. what is brench finance please tele me imediatly
15. define finance
16. what is the difference between npv and irr method of capital budgeting and which one is better?
17. Types of Debentures
18. what is float discuss?
19. Company why should issue Debentures and shares, Which one should issue better for company and why?
20. what is fixed cost?
21. In Banking industry difference between interest income and interest expenses is called as .............
22. what is the effect of crr hike on market?
23. how cash enters in market?
24. What Are Hedge Funds?
25. What do you understand by Private Equity? What is the difference b/w PE and Venture Capital?
About Capital IQ:-
Capital IQ was established in 1999. It is an innovative and rapidly-growing provider of integrated financial information and technology solutions. Capital IQ delivers comprehensive fundamental and quantitative research and analysis solutions to over 4,200 investment managers, investment banks, private equity funds, advisory firms, corporations, and universities worldwide.
Why Capital IQ- Why should i Capital IQ?:-
Capital IQ has a distinct advantage of being nimble and innovative while having the resources of a large, successful organization. Capital IQ 's goal is to be the world's leading provider of financial and business information solutions.
Capital IQ Platform, Compustat, ClariFI, Alphaworks, and MMD, It offer an array of powerful applications for desktop research, screening, real-time market data, backtesting, portfolio management, financial modeling, and quantitative analysis.
Address of Capital IQ
Hitech City Rd, Whitefields,
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Ph:- 040 66667163
405, Tower-D, 4th Floor
Global Business Park
Ph:- +91 124 4217964
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)