2011 Changepond Placement Paper - II, Chennai
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website15 April 2011
Here are the details of 2011 Changepond Placement Paper - II job in Changepond. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
2011 Changepond Placement Paper - II with Answers and Solutions:-
1. If m-4 is 7 more than n then m+9 is how much more than n+2
2. If 10x coins are added to the no. of original coins he has (5y + 1) times more coins. Find out how many coins he had originally in terms of x and y
3. Find out the Simple Interest paid for a sum of $4000 at the rate of 8% per annum for 3 months.
4. If it takes 10 technicians working 6 hours to build a server. They start working at 11 AM and 1 technician is added per hour starting at 5 PM. At what time they will finish the server?
5. A chart was there giving the speed of train after some minutes like
0 30 60 90 120 150 180
40 45 50 55 60 65 70
6. Find the % increase in the speed of train?
7. If it is extrapolated further what will be the speed after 5 hrs.
8. If the data is for 10 bogies and for every 2 bogies added speed decreases by 5% what will be the speed after 5 hrs.
9. The type of questions where Both stmt are necessary First one is sufficient in itself.. What is the perimeter of the quadrilateral?
10. The quadrilateral is rectangle
11. The area of the quadrilateral is 36 What is a*b
14. The house is big and lovely but since nobody uses it it is pretty much a white Elephant What does White Elephant mean?
15. Sometime they irritate me because they are up with the lark whereas I like to lie in What does Up with Lark mean?
16. What exception can an overridden method throw in comparison with the method it is overriding?
17. What does parseQueryString return?
18. Anonymous classes Can they have constructors?
19. what is wrong with this
abstract class MyClass
20. How can an inner class access the members of outer class?
21. Find the output:
22. Find the output Code showing Call by reference and call by value was given Array was used.
23. Some For stmts was given Mark all valid once
24. byte b=1
While(++b > 0);
Changepond technology is consulting and software services organisation was established in 2000. headquartered in Chennai, India, Changepond Technologies has operations in the US, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific regions. The company has a customer base spanning across geographies including a state-of-the-art offshore software development centre in India. Changepond offer end-to-end solutions across diverse technology platforms and industry domains through a global delivery model, which delivers 24/7 services.
Working at Changepond - Why hould i join Changepond?:-
Changepond is currently engaged in several exciting projects in the areas of Financial Services, Telecom, Insurance,Transportation, Agriculture, Healthcare and Retail. We are currently looking for the finest software professionals, to work on some of our prestigious projects, being executed in the USA and Europe.
Changepond has a worldwide presence with offices in New Jersey in North America, London and Germany in Europe and KL in Malaysia. In India, Changepond has a modern technology and development centre in Siruseri, Chennai. Changepond provides a highly stimulating and satisfying work environment. Compensation package and employee-friendly schemes have been designed to attract the best talent in the industry.
Address of Changepond:-
H-2 SIPCOT IT Park,
Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Siruseri, Chennai - 603 103.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)