Here are the details of 2011 FCG Placement Paper - I job in FCG. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
2011 FCG Placement Paper - I with Answers and Solutions:-
1.Judy is now twice as old as Adam,but 6 years ago, she was 5 times as old as he was . How old is judy now?
A) 10 B) 16 C) 20 D) 24 E) 32
2. if 3x=2(5-2x), then x = ?
A) 10/7 B) 0 C) 3/7 D) 1 E) 10/7
3. If a is equal to the sum of b and c, which of the following is equal to the difference of b and c
A) a-b-c B) a-b+c C) a-c D) a-2c E) a-b-2c
4.if the sum of five consecutive even integers is t, then, in terms of t, what is the greatest of these integers?
A) (t-20)/5 B) (t-10)/5 C) t/5 D) (t+10)/5 E) (t+20)/5
5. If a school cafeteria needs c cans of soup each week for each student, and if there are students in the school, for how many weeks will x cans of soup last?
A) csx B) xs/c C) s/cx D) x/cs E) cx/s
6. A vendor sell h hot dogs and s sodas. If a hot dog costs twice as much as a soda, and if the vendor takes in a total of d dollars, how many cents does a soda cost?
A)100d/(s+2h) B) (s+2h)/100d C)d(s+2h)/100 D) 100d(s+2h) E) d/100(s+2h)
7.Yann will be x year old y years from now . How old was he z years ago?
A)x+y+z B) x+y-z C)x-y-z D)y-x-z E)z-y-x
8.At Medison High school each student studies exactly one foreign language. Three-fifth of the students take Spanish, and one-fourth of the remaining students take German. If all of the others take French, what percent of the students take French?
A)10 B)15 C) 20 D) 25 E) 30
9.From 1994 to 1995 the sales of a book decreased by 80%. If the sales in 1996 were the same as in 1994, by what percent did they increase from 1995 to 1996?
A)80% B)100% C) 120% D) 400% E) 500%
10. if 25% of 260 equals 6.5% of a, what is a?
A) 10 B) 65 C) 100 D) 130 E) 1000
11. in a certain club , the ratio of the number of boys to girls is 5:3. what percent of the members of club are girls?
A) 37.5% B) 50% C) 60% D) 62.5% E) 80%
12. From 1980 to 1990 , Lior's weight increased by 25% . if his weight was k kilograms in 1990, what was it in 1980?
A)1.75k B) 1.25k C) 1.20k D) 0.80k E) 0.75k
13. Evan has 4 times as many books as David and 5 times as many as Jason .If Jason has more than 40 books , what is the least number of books that Evan could have ?
A)200 B)205 C) 210 D) 220 E) 240
14. Alison is now three times as old as Jermy, but 5 years ago, she was 5 times as old as he was . How old is Alison now?
A) 10 B) 12 C) 24 D) 30 E) 36
15. What is the largest prime factor of 255?
A) 5 B) 15 C) 17 D) 51 E) 255
16. if w widgets cost c cents , how many widgets can you get for d dollars?
A) 100dw/c B) dw/100c C) 100cdw D) dw/c E) cdw
17. if 120% of a is equal to 80% of b, which of the following is equal to a+b?
A) 1.5a B) 2a C) 2.5a D) 3a E) 5a
18. if x and y are integers such that x3=y2 , which couldn't be the value of y?
A) -1 B) 1 C) 8 D) 16 E) 27
19. what is a divided by a% of a ?
A) a/100 B) 100/a C) a2 /100 D) 100/a2 E) 100a
20. If an object is moving at a speed of 36 kilometers per hour , how many meters does it travel in one second ?
A) 10 B) 36 C) 100 D) 360 E) 1000
FCG which was formerly known as CEAG FCG Pvt Ltd has achieved remarkable strides in the field of explosion-protected equipments over a period of last three decades. Having started its operation at Mumbai in 1974, FCG has come a long way up and established itself as a leader in this market segment. Operating from its head-quarters at Mumbai and from the regional offices across the country, FCG has been able to be at the close proximity with the customers.
FCG now offers products confirming to the Indian standards covering:
1) Ex-d Protected Luminaries, Switchgear, Panels, Junction Boxes, local Control Stations & Accessories.
2) Ex-i, Process Automation Components.
3) Emergency Lighting fixture.
4) Ex-e Protected lighting ftg & Junction Boxes.
5) Custom built explosion protected item.
Working at FCG - Why should i join FCG?:-
Opportunities often arise at FCG – Flameproof Control Gears Pvt. Ltd one of the leading manufacturers of Explosion Protected Equipments. Our continuous growth in the manufacturing of Protected Luminaries, Switchgear, Panels, Junction Boxes, Local Control Stations & Accessories, Process Automation Components, Emergency Lighting Fixture, Protected Lighting Fittings & Junction Boxes. Custom built explosion protected items demand that we seek qualified personnel to meet our commitments.
FCG offer exciting opportunities for energetic applicants as electrical engineers, field engineers, lighting control engineers, process improvement engineer, inspection engineer, electrical designers, etc.
Address of FCG:-
A1/53, Shah & Nahar Industrial Estate,
Sitaram Jadhav Road, Lower Parel (W),
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)