2011 FXLabs Placement Paper - I, Hyderabad
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website16 April 2011
Here are the details of 2011 FXLabs Placement Paper - I job in FXLabs. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
2011 FXLabs Placement Paper - I with Answers and Solutions:-
1) Why class concept came.. as even we have Structure what's their specialty?
2) What do u mean by inheritance? What r its types?
3) What's ur academic project? What's ur role in that?
4) How can u initialize a function which has declared in 2 classes, where those 2 classes were inherited already?
5) Questions on pointers?
6) What's the application of Fourier Transform?
7) Diff between FDMA, TDMA?
8) why does CDMA came.. what's the drawback of FDMA?
9) how can u sample a non-frequency singnal?
10) What do u mean by Quantization?
11) Explain about PCM?
12) Question on POINTER ARITHMETIC'S.... for example, Say for example one integer pointer(p) is there, what happens if u increment it by one (i.e., P++) .
FXLabs is a full fledged game development studio with end to end capability. FXLabs has extraordinary game designers, concept artists, developers, 3D and 2D artists, audio, testing, and marketing. It has capabilities across iPhone, online (PHP, Flash), and PC and can create compelling content that can enhance your brand and wow your target audience.
FXLabs is proud of its reputation as the pioneer in game development in India. We were the studio with many "firsts" to our credit - the FIRST studio to develop a full fledged PC game in India ("Inferno" that was renamed as "Netherworld" as to not be confused with EA's title), the FIRST studio to develop and publish a Bollywood game (Ghajini), and many more.
Address of FXLabs:-
1st Floor, West Ring,
Road No. 2
Ph:- 040 - 23555888
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)