2011 GE Placement Paper, Bangalore
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyGE- General Electric
- Posted date on our Website07 February 2011
Here are the details of 2011 GE Placement Paper job in GE- General Electric. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to GE Placement Paper 2011. Here you will find GE Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of GE Placement Paper 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
2011 GE Placement Paper:-
Directions (Q.1-5): Given below are five sentences, i.e. A), B), C), D), and E). Arrange them in proper order so as to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the following questions.
A)The pulse polio programme has diverted resources away from routine immunisation efforts.
B)While there can be no argument against a controlled, rationally-administered polio initiative, data on polio incidence does point to disproportionate emphasis on the disease.
C)There can be no one-shot solution to controlling disease.
D)The latter, along with an improved physical environment, might have worked better at keeping polio in check.
E)In the case of polio, vaccination is unlikely to work in isolation of improvement in sanitation and nutritional profile of affected populations.
1.Which will be the ‘third’ sentence in the paragraph?
1) A 2) B 3) C 4) D 5) E
2.Which will be the ’second’ sentence in the paragraph?
1) E 2) D 3) C 4) B 5) A
3.Which will be the ‘first’ sentence in the paragraph?
1) A 2) B 3) C 4) D 5) E
4.Which will be the ‘last’ sentence in the paragraph?
1) E 2) D 3) C 4) B 5) A
5.Which will be the ‘fourth’ sentence in the paragraph?
1) E 2) D 3) A 4) B 5) C
6. AB and CD are two chords of a circle. AB=2*CD. The perpendicular distance of chords AB and CD from the center of the circle are a, b respectively. Express AB in terms of a, b.
7. A pipe can fill tank in 3 hrs. A hole a bottom of tank can empty the tank in 6 hrs. After Â½ hr the hole at the bottom of tank is opened. Find the time taken to fill the tank completely. (Numbers are not accurate. Problem of this model is given)
8. Problem on figures is given. Some sequence of figures (around 5) are given and asked to find the next figure that comes in sequence.
9. No of poles, speed of the alternator, etc are given and asked to find the voltage induced in the rotor ckt of the alternator.
10. In parallel circuit under resonance
a) current is maximum b) impedance is minimum
c) voltage magnification takes place d) current magnification takes place
11. 3 resistances of R/2 are connected in star , the magnitude of resistances when connected in delta is
12. The fungus in a vessel doubles for every 5minutes.at 3.00 P.M the fungus in the vessel is 120. at what time the fungus rate is 960.
Ans 3.15 P.M
About GE- General Electric:-
GE’s presence in India dates back to 1902 when GE installed India’s first hydro power plant in the country. GE’s story is one of technology and innovation in India, for India. GE has been a long-term local player in transportation, energy, healthcare and financial services. The company has a significant footprint across key locations in the country with technology centers at Hyderabad and Bangalore.
GE employs over 13, 000 people in India. It exports over $1 billion in products and services.
Why GE - Why Should i join GE?:-
GE’s innovative technologies span industries as broadly as they do countries, from nanotechnology, molecular imaging, and photonics to large scale industrial turbines. But that’s just the beginning. Our businesses are also creating the future of healthcare, entertainment, finance, energy, communications and more.
GE offers a range of leadership programs and positions that can help you make the most of your education. GE's leadership development programs allow you to advance your career rapidly while working on important projects and building leadership skills for your future. Internships and co-ops are a great way to get your foot in the door at one of the world’s most respected companies, giving you valuable leadership experience and important networking opportunities that can help in a competitive job market.
Address of GE- General Electric
GE India Technology Centre Pvt. Ltd.
Plot #122, Export Promotion Industrial Park
Phase 2, Hoodi Village, Whitefield Road
Bangalore- 560 066, India
Tel: +91 (80) 4012 1000
Fax: +91 (80) 2841 2111
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)